FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

******* mid season slumps!! Three seasons in a row I've had fantastic starts with Bromley only to fall apart after about 18 games and never regain form again. No matter what tactics or instructions I use. This is my most frustrating game on all my years of playing FM and I'm determined to win the ******* conference.

Taken over Barcelona in the year 2021 and my B squad is full of useless ***** on 200k a week!!! After spending ages trying to get rid of them I had to let them go for £0 but the deal never goes through as the other team "cant free up enough funds" despite me agreeing to pay them about 60k a week wage contribution already!!

AGGHGHGHHG

I forgot to set my auto-saving preference back to monthly, and my computer crashed. I ended up losing not only 3 1/2 months of work (including a January transfer window where I made a health profit), but now I am back iin the middle of an injury crisis where only 2 of my 5 CB's are a vailible, and one full back on each side. I barely got through it the first time round.

And then, first game I had to do again, my LB is out for 2 weeks.

Daniel agger keeps getting injured every 2 games in my brondby save! :mad:

That I never saw, in FM05 or from FM09 any instance of players being able to go through others, though neither of them overtaking by moving to a side. Then see a patch note saying they've introduced code to avoid that which I had never seen. Then start seeing players go through other players more and more in each FM version after that, with FM15 being a ghost feast and then the collision code adding more annoying things like showing strikers who're about to kick a ball into an empty goal to waltz back away from the ball, defenders turning away from the ball and letting it to the striker instead of running to clear it, unnatural run away in fights for ball...
Also annoyed by those poor first touches in which the ball is pushed at lowish speed then the player walks after the ball with no effort to get it while it's getting closer and closer to an opponent and keeping it only when said opponent just shows alike lack of interest on the ball.
I would add the tackles into the center of the area, preferably to a lone opponent, but while they don't feel as rare as they should, they're not as frequent as to be sure they're too frequent. Still, annoying. I seem to have more of those in my favour than against me, but that's not the point that bugs me.

I hate it when people keep asking for a transfer when a club is interested in them (me playing Ajax)... They have so much power changing the backroom/morale. So then I will sell my better players. They'll end up on the bench in their new clubs.

What I do for revenge is that I'll organise practice matches for the next years against those clubs and I'll beat them, just to teach my current players that demanding a transfer is a stupid thing to do. Wish it only really worked that way :s

When they don't actually ask for a transfer, but it's time for them to move, I actually try to find them a good club for them where they can improve, but when they demand stuff, they'll know for the next years.

One of the most annoying things is players from like league 2 or a low class league turning into world-beaters any time they play a team in the top division, the amount of times I've played and only scored 2 goals from 15-20 on target because the goalie is having a worldie is beyond me.

when steam decides to self update the game, causing it to crash and i lose over a month of games at the back end of the season, that is ******* annoying

SCOUTING!

It s**ts me, apart from managing Portsmouth, I also have a save with Man Utd. The scouting reports are not even worth reading after about 3 seasons as with a top side scouting mainly regens, 99/100 players are either "Avoid signing" or "Not worthwhile" ect ect.

And for EG: I have scouted a 17 year old home grown player (insane attributes) where the scouting report returned and said one of theses and I cheated and had a look at his Hidden Attributes because there were no negatives to signing him. CA was 150ish and a PA of 195, high adaptive and low injury proneness and was already a beast scoring 20+ goals in Championship + was available for like 1.1mil. Dream bargain buy.

They are not all this bad but does any1 have any explanation, it's not that bad with my Portsmouth save.

SCOUTING!

It s**ts me, apart from managing Portsmouth, I also have a save with Man Utd. The scouting reports are not even worth reading after about 3 seasons as with a top side scouting mainly regens, 99/100 players are either "Avoid signing" or "Not worthwhile" ect ect.

And for EG: I have scouted a 17 year old home grown player (insane attributes) where the scouting report returned and said one of theses and I cheated and had a look at his Hidden Attributes because there were no negatives to signing him. CA was 150ish and a PA of 195, high adaptive and low injury proneness and was already a beast scoring 20+ goals in Championship + was available for like 1.1mil. Dream bargain buy.

They are not all this bad but does any1 have any explanation, it's not that bad with my Portsmouth save.
Depends on the reason for saying he's not worthwhile. For instance, he might not be 'worthwhile' if the player has no interest in joining you.

when steam decides to self update the game, causing it to crash and i lose over a month of games at the back end of the season, that is ******* annoying

Due to crashes I save after every game.

Depends on the reason for saying he's not worthwhile. For instance, he might not be 'worthwhile' if the player has no interest in joining you.

Yeah I can understand that, but to be Man Utd, scout 100 young regens and have very few of them come back as being recommended as a worthwhile signing even though a lot have PA of 180+ and to make it worse, the scout says that he is "Not worthwhile" but his recommendation is 4.5 stars, WTF?

Backroom Meetings:

I find them almost completely useless, i have coaches recommending "backup" players who i signed 5 games ago and are averaging 6.4 to be considered "Key Members" of the team and then my best player who is averaging 8.10 after 5 games, scored 4 and assisted about 7 is "No Longer Needed".

And, contracts, they recommend giving new contracts to players I have only just signed and have barely had a chance to play 90 minutes yet.

Yeah I can understand that, but to be Man Utd, scout 100 young regens and have very few of them come back as being recommended as a worthwhile signing even though a lot have PA of 180+ and to make it worse, the scout says that he is "Not worthwhile" but his recommendation is 4.5 stars, WTF?
I don't know. Maybe post a screenshot of the scout report? Anything at all to help?

Anyway, if you know his PA is 180+, just sign him?

Last edited:
View attachment 242775

2 Dissallowed Goals, was a bit sceptical at first if the referee was being biased. Then I saw this sh*t.
How the F*CK is Valencia offside. Completely ruined my day. Utter bullsh*t. I need an insult referee option implemented or something. Some way of interacting with this ****

The media questions on this years addition about injuries during games are so annoying, playing Napoli they lose
Callejon to a twisted ankle, his own fault, I lose 4 players to injuries; Rami, El Sha, De Santis & Poli and all from bad tackles including 2 with broke ribs and my team is criticised for bad tackles?