FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

The media questions on this years addition about injuries during games are so annoying, playing Napoli they lose
Callejon to a twisted ankle, his own fault, I lose 4 players to injuries; Rami, El Sha, De Santis & Poli and all from bad tackles including 2 with broke ribs and my team is criticised for bad tackles?
Oh boy, that's just wonderfull, one time I ended up playing with 9 men, because of injuries, no option to criticise the other team, on the next game another injury from a normal challenge, not even a bad injury, they ask me to comment of their team's aggressiveness. lol. Just as bad as on FM12 when I get a goal disallowed for an offside that was correct, and they ask me if the ref made the right call, the next game they disallow another goal but this time the goal was legal, no option to criticise the ref. Go figure.

Oh boy, that's just wonderfull, one time I ended up playing with 9 men, because of injuries, no option to criticise the other team, on the next game another injury from a normal challenge, not even a bad injury, they ask me to comment of their team's aggressiveness. lol. Just as bad as on FM12 when I get a goal disallowed for an offside that was correct, and they ask me if the ref made the right call, the next game they disallow another goal but this time the goal was legal, no option to criticise the ref. Go figure.

It really annoys me to the point I'm about to stop playing this years version and play an older one or even just stop playing all together

Difficulty level

Can anybody tell me if there is a difficulty level function within FM15. Because it is embarrassingly easy this year. Or are Man united just so overrated it's unbelievable. I know what your thinking "why aren't you happy if your winning all the time"? Me personally like the game to be as realistic as possible I.e transfers and player form and team form. But when I go the first 15 games of the season with a lot of injuries and not after dropping a single point I start to wonder. Why is the computer game so easy to play.

Thought for FM16 : add upon the start up of new game difficulty levels like beginner medium experienced.
What a joke I no longer wanna play if I'm keep going to win everything in my first season

Can anybody tell me if there is a difficulty level function within FM15. Because it is embarrassingly easy this year. Or are Man united just so overrated it's unbelievable. I know what your thinking "why aren't you happy if your winning all the time"? Me personally like the game to be as realistic as possible I.e transfers and player form and team form. But when I go the first 15 games of the season with a lot of injuries and not after dropping a single point I start to wonder. Why is the computer game so easy to play.

Thought for FM16 : add upon the start up of new game difficulty levels like beginner medium experienced.
What a joke I no longer wanna play if I'm keep going to win everything in my first season

Maybe don't play with Man United then..

Allan Nyom gets called up to the African Cup of Nations for an entire month, I play my backup RB for 5 games in a row while he's gone and he comes to me complaining of not getting playing time. Meanwhile it's January 23rd and he won't be back until February 13th and I have no option but to yell at him and make him rebel. Completely ludicrous.

sergio zanetti has been attempting to achieve the continental pro licence in training for 5 years, give up mate

Anyone can relate?

[video]http://i.imgur.com/4fNqtoY.webm[/video]

Buying the next Lionel Messi at the age of 18 for £43m
First day at the club wants to leave, can't settle in the country etc.
Abysmal morale constantly, no effort in training, AWOL 9 times to date, throws a hissy when fined/warned, rejects every loan deal, even back to his home nation.

Finally sort a loan...

"I love Leicester and don't want to leave, but if you think it's for the best i'll go along with it'

*twitch*

Last edited:
sergio zanetti has been attempting to achieve the continental pro licence in training for 5 years, give up mate

Got the same with a coach at Man United, I'm in 2023 and hes being failing it every **** year! (Think its Mulensteen)

Wouldn't care if it didn't have tell me hes ballsing it up weekly!!

SCRIPTED

THE GAME IS F**KING SCRIPTED AND MAKES NO SENSE. LAST DAY OF SEASON IM CHELSEA PLAYING MAN U AND EVRY BALL I GET MY PLAYERS JUST DRIBBLE INTO THE CLOSEST PLAYERS AND IF THEY RECEIVE IT ON THE WING THEY STOP AND WAIT FOR THE MAN U DEFENDERS TO COME INSTEAD OF DRIBBLE ON CROSS AND IF THEY GET A CHANCE THEY BLAST IT OVER THE POST WIDE ARE INTO THE KEEPER EVEN IF THEY HAVE THE WHOLE GOAL TO THEMSELVE AND BEFORE THIS I ONLY LOSS ONE GAME IN THE LEAGUE THE GAME BEFOR EWHICH WAS MAN CITY **** THIS ******* GAME. PEOPLE TRYING TO SAY ITS COMPLACENCY BUT I CONSTANTLY USE TOCHLINE TEAMTALKS AND HALF AND FULL TIME TALKS AND NOTHING WORKS AND IF MAN U GETS A CHANCE THEY UST SCORE **** THIS IM NEVER WASTING MY MONEY ON THIS **** AGAIN I MEAN THE GAME IS SO SCRIPTED THAT THE DE GEA CLEARED THE BALL SANDRO ALL BY HIMSELF HEADS THE BALL THEN GET INJURED FROMHEADING A ******* BALL

THE GAME IS F**KING SCRIPTED AND MAKES NO SENSE. LAST DAY OF SEASON IM CHELSEA PLAYING MAN U AND EVRY BALL I GET MY PLAYERS JUST DRIBBLE INTO THE CLOSEST PLAYERS AND IF THEY RECEIVE IT ON THE WING THEY STOP AND WAIT FOR THE MAN U DEFENDERS TO COME INSTEAD OF DRIBBLE ON CROSS AND IF THEY GET A CHANCE THEY BLAST IT OVER THE POST WIDE ARE INTO THE KEEPER EVEN IF THEY HAVE THE WHOLE GOAL TO THEMSELVE AND BEFORE THIS I ONLY LOSS ONE GAME IN THE LEAGUE THE GAME BEFOR EWHICH WAS MAN CITY **** THIS ******* GAME. PEOPLE TRYING TO SAY ITS COMPLACENCY BUT I CONSTANTLY USE TOCHLINE TEAMTALKS AND HALF AND FULL TIME TALKS AND NOTHING WORKS AND IF MAN U GETS A CHANCE THEY UST SCORE **** THIS IM NEVER WASTING MY MONEY ON THIS **** AGAIN I MEAN THE GAME IS SO SCRIPTED THAT THE DE GEA CLEARED THE BALL SANDRO ALL BY HIMSELF HEADS THE BALL THEN GET INJURED FROMHEADING A ******* BALL
Game isn't scripted. A small issue might be with complacency but mostly - **** tactical setups cause this. For crosses, do you have Work Ball Into Box selected?

When I feel settled in a good save and then I get an idea for a save that excites me which makes me doubt the current save I'm in.

Can't change my first team player instructions when they get called up for international duty, any help?

Can't change my first team player instructions when they get called up for international duty, any help?

Use the notes to remind you to do so the day he returns. Until then it's irrelevant, since he's not playing. If you mean not his specific for this player, just put a non away player in the place, do the changes, and unswap.

The Story

I'm at OM, and we're coming to the end of the season. I delay my French Cup game with Nantes as most of my 1st team players were out. Meanwhile, I go and make the CL Semis, and this happens:

View attachment 236844

So now I have to play a weak team in the French Cup Semis all to hopefully make it to the CL Final.

Nice one FM.

The Story

I'm at OM, and we're coming to the end of the season. I delay my French Cup game with Nantes as most of my 1st team players were out. Meanwhile, I go and make the CL Semis, and this happens:

View attachment 925650

So now I have to play a weak team in the French Cup Semis all to hopefully make it to the CL Final.

Nice one FM.

So how'd it go?

Game isn't scripted. A small issue might be with complacency but mostly - **** tactical setups cause this. For crosses, do you have Work Ball Into Box selected?

I HAVE TO SY YES BUT THE PROBLEM IS IF ANYONE GETS THE BALL DEFENDERS ATTACKERS OR ANYONE THE DO NOTRHING WITH IT OTHER THAN LOSE IT TO MAN U THEY JUST MAK BAD TOUCHES AND BALL GOES STARIGHT TO MAN U AND EVERY LOOSE BALL GOES TO MAN U THE WHOLE GAME IS IN MAN U FAVOUR ITS JUST TRYING TO LOWER THE TEAM MORALE BEFORE THE ******* CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND FA CUP FINALS WHICH I HAVE NEXT

I HAVE TO SY YES BUT THE PROBLEM IS IF ANYONE GETS THE BALL DEFENDERS ATTACKERS OR ANYONE THE DO NOTRHING WITH IT OTHER THAN LOSE IT TO MAN U THEY JUST MAK BAD TOUCHES AND BALL GOES STARIGHT TO MAN U AND EVERY LOOSE BALL GOES TO MAN U THE WHOLE GAME IS IN MAN U FAVOUR ITS JUST TRYING TO LOWER THE TEAM MORALE BEFORE THE ******* CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND FA CUP FINALS WHICH I HAVE NEXT
See? Just that one example is YOUR fault. Work ball into box reduces long shots AND crosses.

Bad touches could be the cause of a massively high tempo and short passing - another favourite here.