FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

And so I was continuing on to my 4th season at arsenal, on the back of a double-winning season with most of my world class players at their primes, and signing good defenders to cover for my ageing leaders in defence. The tactic were relatively OK and unchanged (I dominated the prem with it last season), and I was practically *ready* for the next season.

I was wrong.

Instead, my team completely went into meltdown, and I barely saved the situation by the new year (I could at least still challenge for the title thus far), with constant bad finishing, horrible away form, and terrible big game results. Suddenly my world class players started wilting miserably and the opposition keepers became a ******* Neuer, and the woodwork must've been as thick as a pillar of heaven. Not to mention the constant defensive calamities and me getting killed on the counter(which was admittedly my fault at times for not using defensive tactics, but still.).

Le Sigh. But the thing was that I kept leaking goals like no other, unlike the previous season where my defence was practically tank. And with a tried and proven tactic *shakes head*. And my team got ****** off at me for underachieving, too, as if things couldn't get any worse at the time. Joy. ;D

Last edited:
And so I was continuing on to my 4th season at arsenal, on the back of a double-winning season with most of my world class players at their primes, and signing good defenders to cover for my ageing leaders in defence. The tactic were relatively OK and unchanged (I dominated the prem with it last season), and I was practically *ready* for the next season.

I was wrong.

Instead, my team completely went into meltdown, and I barely saved the situation by the new year (I could at least still challenge for the title thus far), with constant bad finishing, horrible away form, and terrible big game results. Suddenly my world class players started wilting miserably and the opposition keepers became a ******* Neuer, and the woodwork must've been as thick as a pillar of heaven. Not to mention the constant defensive calamities and me getting killed on the counter(which was admittedly my fault at times for not using defensive tactics, but still.).

Le Sigh. But the thing was that I kept leaking goals like no other, unlike the previous season where my defence was practically tank. And with a tried and proven tactic *shakes head*. And my team got ****** off at me for underachieving, too, as if things couldn't get any worse at the time. Joy. ;D

It's always the manager's fault :mad:

Signed a centre mid for my League 2 side. Chucked him straight in the side for a friendly against some team in the non-leagues, probably at least 4 divisions lower than us. He played well, but the team only won 4-2. I said the "we will have to step things up against better opposition". In hindsight, not the best teamtalk but I was breezing through the friendlies.

So this centre mid comes to me and says that my harsh teamtalk is proof that I'm trying to force him out of the club. I signed you yesterday buddy. He starts complaining to the team about the harsh talks, and the next day in the media I've had a row with him and he's trying to force his way out of the club.

So I released him on a free after 3 days at the club. Thanks for your contribution buddy :)

Every penalty that is given is always scored ... I have never seen a goalkeeper save a penalty or a player misses from the spot :(

I'd been searching for ages for a versitile right sided defender that wasn't going to break the bank. Found one at Man Utd who wasn't happy and valued at 12mil. Made a cheeky 8mil bid, United negotiate 10.5mil. Decide to bid 9.5. Meanwhile the player stops being uphappy and United reply with a 20mil negotiation...

Shoulda, woulda, coulda...

I'd been searching for ages for a versitile right sided defender that wasn't going to break the bank. Found one at Man Utd who wasn't happy and valued at 12mil. Made a cheeky 8mil bid, United negotiate 10.5mil. Decide to bid 9.5. Meanwhile the player stops being uphappy and United reply with a 20mil negotiation...

Shoulda, woulda, coulda...

That's why sometimes it's better not to be tight :p

Just Bought A Striker On Loan And Almost Immediately Gets Injured For 2 Months Really Frustrating

Trying to figure out how to beat a team that has Messi, Neymar, Pogba, Courtois, Balanta, Marquinhos, Odegaard, Lucas Romero, Sterling and Tielesman...

Worst part is I bought and, in the case of Tielemans and Odegaard, developed those players before I left for another team...

MLS squad registration and player trading is completely insane! I played a whole season without my captain being eligible. I still don't know why? (still won the league though (H))

If you think squad registration isn't challenging enough then play in the MLS.

F...g edition 15.3.2. You must change tactic for every f..g match to play proper. after 2 matches my tactic is nothing. I have a lot of chances for 2 matches but lose... corner kicks, free kicks its normal. And after i do not have any shots on goal, opponent scores stupid goals from corners and free kicks and dominate the game!!! I do not know, I think that this is last time when I am interested in play FM. I am going back to older versions. In lower league you must be f....g better head than mourinho to win the league without use of corner and throw in exploit... piece of sh.....t!!

F...g edition 15.3.2. You must change tactic for every f..g match to play proper. after 2 matches my tactic is nothing. I have a lot of chances for 2 matches but lose... corner kicks, free kicks its normal. And after i do not have any shots on goal, opponent scores stupid goals from corners and free kicks and dominate the game!!! I do not know, I think that this is last time when I am interested in play FM. I am going back to older versions. In lower league you must be f....g better head than mourinho to win the league without use of corner and throw in exploit... piece of sh.....t!!

Still not taken any of my advice, eh?

I've won a league title in the bottom English league. And mid table next season so it can be done. But corners do pee me off

So I was on the back of winning a big game quite convincingly in my Arsenal save.

And then out of the blue in the next match, a CL away game, boom, 3 goals conceded in the opening 10 minutes. I lost the game 4-1. Probably because of bad tactical decisions and bad teamtalk, but it didn't stop me from being just absolutely ****** off.

That was a collapse reminiscent of that 8-2 defeat against man utd.

Last edited:
Created My Own World Champions League Tournament Playing As Auckland City And End Up Having To Play Pachuca Home And Away In The Space Of 3 Days Which Makes Completely No Sense

People putting capitals at the start of every word

Like nails on a chalk board.

Winning a CL game 3-1, 15 mins left. Leave the room, come back, lost 3-4.

Failed to qualify for the knock out stages as a result.

Managed To Get To The Oceania Champions League Final One Of My Players Get Sent Off And I Lost 3-0 Basically Needing A Miracle To Win The Second Leg 4-0

Attack of the super keepers. Just drew vs Burnley and Aston Villa thanks to super human performances from Tom Heaton and Brad Guzan. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Having a great season with Portsmouth, won the premiership, won the league cup, in the semi-finals of the FA Cup, just knocked out Juventus in the Champions League 1st knockout stage, and then my star goalkeeper gets injured for 5-6 weeks with a broken ******* finger, I had no replacement and subsequently got bounced out of the champions league by Man U after a 4-3 epic at Old Trafford. **** my life.