FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

One big issue i see for me personally is the tactics screen. The idea of not seeing the player roles and duties right on the player grid is really bad. Also, some of the player roles are just showing up as blank, example complete wingback role. On the positive side, the new scouting reports look fantastic.

Last edited:
One big issue i see for me personally is the tactics screen. The idea of not seeing the player roles and duties right on the player grid is really bad.

Hard to disagree with that. I just don't see the point in removing it.

I think the layout is not so friendly user like previous FM editions, maybe this can be solved with some skin. Completely agree with the absence of indication of the player role and duty on the tactical grid being really bad, also the player selection to the starting eleven and subs was much easier. Finally, I don't see the logic of having to choose a different role just because I can't change a single PI, example: CWB, I can't tell the player to dribble less and just because of this I have to choose a different role. It's too rigid !!!

Scout reports improved a lot (spent a few time trying to find how to look for new staff), great to see player positioning on the tactical grid depending the role and duty, the ME is also a lot better (new computer coming ?) and finally the SI guys had some common sense and understood that approaching players during matches to motivate them if of vital importance.

A final bad thing that SI don't or can't understand: portuguese B teams are the same as UK reserve teams, the only difference is that our B teams compete in an equivalent british Championship. It must really, really difficult to understand this.

A final bad thing that SI don't or can't understand: portuguese B teams are the same as UK reserve teams, the only difference is that our B teams compete in an equivalent british Championship. It must really, really difficult to understand this.
They have said that it isn't possible to replicate in-game how they actually work IRL. They understand, obviously, and are very aware of the issue.

They have said that it isn't possible to replicate how they actually work IRL, because of the way the game is coded. They understand, obviously, and are very aware of the issue.

That's completely nonsense. What miraculous code is needed to place B teams as Reserve Teams, like UK teams have, competing in a 2nd division league ? I wonder the headache this year to add a portuguese team in the 1st division that won the promotion out of pitch.

Skill disclaimer: I am playing FMC 8-|

Well, I thought who can I go. A challenge? Who is my natural team? What defines me as a manager? Well, I am Welsh so obviously I should go Madrid and show the world what Bale can do.

To start I copied my FM 2014 tactics. 4-3-3 Narrow. No wingers. 3 x Strikers.

So far I have won the first 15 matches about 5-0 each. Not even close. Playing Bale as a striker too. Ronaldo with 2 goals per game.

It's too easy!!!! Maybe Madrid are OP? Just a thought...

That's completely nonsense. What miraculous code is needed to place B teams as Reserve Teams, like UK teams have, competing in a 2nd division league ? I wonder the headache this year to add a portuguese team in the 1st division that won the promotion out of pitch.
And that's your opinion. It's not as simple as just making them reserve teams, obviously. Neil said they could have fixed it for FM15, but then we won't be able to manage in Portugal at all.

I know what I prefer.

And that's your opinion. It's not as simple as just making them reserve teams, obviously. Neil said they could have fixed it for FM15, but then we won't be able to manage in Portugal at all.

I know what I prefer.

Have they not done the B team in the 2nd league as with Spain? or is there more rules in the Portueguse leagues?

Skill disclaimer: I am playing FMC 8-|

Well, I thought who can I go. A challenge? Who is my natural team? What defines me as a manager? Well, I am Welsh so obviously I should go Madrid and show the world what Bale can do.

To start I copied my FM 2014 tactics. 4-3-3 Narrow. No wingers. 3 x Strikers.

So far I have won the first 15 matches about 5-0 each. Not even close. Playing Bale as a striker too. Ronaldo with 2 goals per game.

It's too easy!!!! Maybe Madrid are OP? Just a thought...

Having a challenge and being Madrid are just not compatible.

I know what I prefer.

Why obviously ??????

Because if it was that easy, they'd have done it like that. ;)

Well, as you might imagine, that's no argument at all. Above all when in the last patch of FM14 we had to deal with brazilian words and it was easy to fix it and they didn't. So, it's no matter of being easy.

Well, as you might imagine, that's no argument at all. Above all when in the last patch of FM14 we had to deal with brazilian words and it was easy to fix it and they didn't. So, it's no matter of being easy.
It doesn't matter. SI said that it was possible to make Portuguese B teams behave realistically, but then we wouldn't be able to manage there. I'd rather wait until they can implement it properly.

I hate that I can't pick my starting eleven with the rightmouse click... Now I need to drag them to all positions... Is this a bug? Or new feature :( Also with preferences the actual "options" don't always seem to scroll down. Last, but not least, the random PAUSE during a match while subbing someone in is annoying... I do only text games, often not reading... So it sometimes takes a while before I find out XD

It doesn't matter. SI said that it was possible to make Portuguese B teams behave realistically, but then we wouldn't be able to manage there. I'd rather wait until they can implement it properly.

It's not a matter of managing the teams and there are other examples from other countries where there this isn't a problem, so it must be a coding problem just exclusively for Portugal.

Having a challenge and being Madrid are just not compatible.

Urgh! Usually with a new FM and definitely when it's in beta I do terrible with any team initially. I thought I would get the sack after 3 months languishing in mid table.

Also, my graphics card broke last week which means I have to watch 2D matches. I have to wait ages until tomorrow morning for my new one to be delivered. Life's not fair.

I can't even play this fking game because I'm currently in Hong Kong for a month and apparently its banned here or something. FFS, after i preordered about a month ago. Anyone know a solution for this please?

I can't even play this fking game because I'm currently in Hong Kong for a month and apparently its banned here or something. FFS, after i preordered about a month ago. Anyone know a solution for this please?

Yeah man get a VPN. I was in China for a year and FM wasn't banned there but a **** of a lot of other **** was. Search for an efficient VPN and it will reassign your IP address to wherever you want. Great for keeping up with iPlayer, UK and US Netflix etc. I am not sure which one to recommend as it's been a while but you can buy short term ones for less than a tenner. I think that should fix it if you're having problems downloading etc.

Yeah man get a VPN. I was in China for a year and FM wasn't banned there but a **** of a lot of other **** was. Search for an efficient VPN and it will reassign your IP address to wherever you want. Great for keeping up with iPlayer, UK and US Netflix etc. I am not sure which one to recommend as it's been a while but you can buy short term ones for less than a tenner. I think that should fix it if you're having problems downloading etc.

I have Hola Unblocker on Chrome which changes the IP to USA/UK for most sites like Netflix and Hulu but I dont think it works on applications that arent on Chrome, like Steam. A VPN would work on applications too? I'll do my research on this too though, thanks for the idea!