FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Just had a season eerily reminiscent of Liverpool's 2 seasons ago.

Last 2 games of the season, 1 point behind Chelsea at the top with a game in hand.
Lost an important midfield player (Ramsey/Hendo).
Had to play City at home, chose to attack and lost, hitting the woodwork a normal 4 times. When a draw would have been enough as we had a far superior goal difference.
Went into the final match full of pessimism. The result? A Crystanbul. 3-3 against Hull.
Then it turns out it would not have mattered anyway as Chelsea won their game.
Only thing missing was a Stevie G slip. Had it happened I would've looked over my shoulder and see if some SI agent was controlling my game.

Anyway this is not a rant at the game mechanism. Just annoyance and amusement.

Tackle assists, too often for my gut feeling. Specially frustrating in those matches where I don't score from well made plays and then score from a poor play because one of these; it makes it feel like I must build a poor tactic and not a good one (I know this statement is utter BS, just the feeling at the moment of the frustrating tackle assist not a belief I uphold past the first second after the incident).

Well my ******* Lacazette just scored 13 in 7 league matches and then got injured for 2 months. **** him, this is happening on every ******* save. He scores ALOT in the beginning and then gettin injured...and again...and again...jesus christ.
EDIT: and my next game against Schalke...well...Reus, you tried, man, you really tried
View attachment 234528

Last edited:
Soo, I took over Sheffield United in League One and noticed their captain, Michael Doyle, has moved to Portsmouth. I obviously thought this was pretty weird, I mean having your teamcaptain playing for another team, that can't be very good, can it?

BAAADDDD MOVVVVVEEEE

Now the whole team hates me and thinks that I'm a lousy ******* human being for "not giving the former captain enough time" to be a captain.

Sometimes I really hate this game, you know.

A mix of complaints and rages.

- Why every players mimic Cristiano Ronaldo's free-kick style (the way he stands)?

- Goalkeepers sometimes begin shot-stopping animations before the players actually shoot.

- In FM, the AI are so terrible at defending. They are weak in midfield and the defenders are quite leaky. Therefore, the game have to lower the shooting accuracy to keep balance. It's quite frustrating.

Look at a match in real life:
Barcelona-Getafe
Barcelona had total domination, and only managed to get 21 shots. In game, we can easily get more than 30 shots a match.
I hope in the next FM:
- Improve the AI defence
- Improve shooting accuracy

Spending more than half an hour in designing set pieces instructions then find it's worth nothing because the game does whatever it wants.

I have three players forming wall? Then I'll see either one player doing it or five leaving two players alone.

I tell three players to stay back and one to stay back if needed, then only the player told to attack the far post is back beyond the mid line ahead of opponents making offside moot while the opponent has three players waiting for a counterattack.

I have my faster and with decent finishing attributes to stay ahead when defending corners and my most creative player to be outside of the area, so creative picks ball to build a counterattack with either of the good counter finishers. Then the game sets the three of them to man mark, the slower centreback I set to mark tall player and the right fullback with ****** finishing I find staying forward and the other centreback with 5 passing and 2 creativity is the one staying on top of the area to start counter attacks. No wonder there's no succesful counterattacks from set pieces! Or that the tall player from the opposition heads it home comfortably despite having three players on top of him, because they're the smaller who can't challenge him I never told to mark him.

Just started a new save. And i'v'e noticed that, your players seem to be injury prone...

Started a save about a week ago, and i managed to have 13 first team members, injured. The last game i played ( before i had enough and quit) i got 3 players injured, in one half!

latest save ( man utd) the same thing happens again.. 7-8 first team players injured..

Am I the only one??

Just started a new save. And i'v'e noticed that, your players seem to be injury prone...

Started a save about a week ago, and i managed to have 13 first team members, injured. The last game i played ( before i had enough and quit) i got 3 players injured, in one half!

latest save ( man utd) the same thing happens again.. 7-8 first team players injured..

Am I the only one??
Depends how you handle the players?

In pre-season, players aren't match fit, so they're more prone to picking up knocks.

Without details of your training and how you use players in these games as well as what their condition and match fitness levels are, it's not possible to tell you.

I'm not so much raging over the game, but more over the fact that I can't seem to get back into it after a few months of absence. Really looking to get a good save going to last me for a long while... I most likely won't buy FM'16, so I need something that has me hooked for a long while.

Any suggestions? :( :(

Got into Champions Cup final against PSG

4th minute Darmian is injured
12th minute Phil Jones is injured
48th minute Luke Shaw is red carded
49th minute I pressed Alt-F4

Injuries are such ******' bullshit sometimes.

Am I the only one??

Don't know if it's worth sharing but I tend to use the preseason to build up fitness and i've had decent success

• Fitness training on high (Obvs)
  • Allow a week between returning from leave and your first friendly
  • Sub any player that falls below 60% fitness, even to the point of full riotation
  • Limit pre-season to 1 game a week or 3 games a fornight
  • Switch to normal training the week before the season starts
  • Make you last friendly against a local town to get a good result and boost moral

During the season:
  • Make any recommended players available to the under 21's for 45 min until fit
  • If the squad looks tired allow a rest day, these really do work wonders
  • Use the first international break for an extra week of low intesity fitness training
Ofc you're always going to get injuries, but my limited experience has shown the above to be a good way of playing the percentages

That is pretty much exactly what I do. ;)

I will always let any tired players rest for a day after a match, and if I have more than a week between two games I will send any exhausted or jaded players on holiday. Players below 80% will never be selected for a starting line-up.

Never have any problems with fitness, except in the lower English league due to the sometimes extreme fixture congestion.

Umm my furstration is abt transfer budget. I'm abt to finish my 3rd season with Real Sociedad having won the la liga, champions league and club world championship once. I just qualified to the ECC while currently leading the la liga ....here's my problem the board set the initial budgets to 1.1 million..............fking 1.1 million should i be worried or will the board add additional funds at the beginning of next season?

Going to reserve this space for when my West Ham team fail to bear Arsenal's 49 game unbeaten run record. Currently on 44.

There are a few things that I find annoying and are worthy of being reported for a long time, but I never remember to save the matches and not down the moment in which they happen. That's actually and by far the only big issue I have with this game.

This doesn't really annoy me but it sounds so unrealistic.

I was into second season as Arsenal and I just saw Man City spend 15.5M on Carlos Vela. That's fine for me. But you know what his wage is? 215K.

That's right. $215000/week.

If you think that's ridiculous, how about this? They later on signed Memphis Depay from PSV for 21.5M with 250K PER WEEK. Are you serious? Who on earth would pay over 200K per week for two GOOD PLAYERS?

Another funny thing was, I sold Aaron Ramsey to them for 38.5M before they signed these two players and they only offered him 130K per week. So for Man City, Ramsey is not as good as Vela and Memphis.

Absolutely defy logic.

The wages thing blows my mind, I can't explain how many times I've walked away from players that have asked for 200-300k a week when they are only marginally better than the squad members I already have.

That and agent/sign on fee's in the tens of millions, get stuffed.

The AI wanting more money for me than anyone else. I can see you've accepted a 3.8 mil bid from Atlanta and a 4.2 mil bid from Milan. Why do I have to pay 6 mil?

I am so sick and tired of Agents and players asking for new contracts. When I get a player of 24 years old, I always try to sign them 3 or 4 years... They play very well and than ALWAYS ask for a new contract. For God Sake, new contracts when you still have 3 years left doesn't happen ALL the time.