On last patch?

Latest patch and no OI. If you don't have the right players at your club, you can get some mixed results. I got that with Bournemouth, but won Championship the first season. Now its time for Premier League!

That's strange!! :D

Latest patch and no OI. If you don't have the right players at your club, you can get some mixed results. I got that with Bournemouth, but won Championship the first season. Now its time for Premier League!

I just wanted to check this tactic out, because of your result - My team SG Grossaspach 2nd season in Bundesliga - still predicted to be 18th:

View attachment 273035

View attachment 273034

Just one thing to say: WOOOW! :D I dominated them like Barcelona did yesterday :D

which is the best version to use on the latest patch?

Last edited:
testing this Tactic out in my Arsenal save..... started out OK, but when i had back to back hard matches (Man U. then Chelsea) all started going down hill, Lost 5-1 to United (Away) .... 2-1 to Chelsea(Away) .... 2-0 Spurs(Away) ... -_-

EDIT: Almost got fired after those results lolol had to basically beg for my job -____-...

but i seem to concede alot of goals both home and away....

Last edited:
I haven't really tried out the old formation on the current patch but have come up with something a little different Zivkovic and Fierro 1st season hardly developed on more than a goal a game each. I will probably make a thread on it as it's a different tactic all together scored like 55 goals in 14 games. It has some elements of the TUGA tactic but it's more or less my own it's based around having a target man and a wide target man.

Will post when i am totally satisfied with it but so far it's looking very good. I always wanted to get a tactic with the possibility of two strikers getting more than a goal a game.

The current formation looks like this

Last edited:
Cyril - are you able to share a draft of the tactic as I have today and tomorrow free & would welcome the chance to test it for you. Love the look of the 2 Target Man tactic, I am playing with Inter.
Never posted before but I love the look of that..

Well Ive been using Cyril's tweak and its made my save really enjoyable. I concede a lot but score even more! As I get better players I can really notice the tactic playing better. You really need players suited to get the best results.

First season with Millwall and I finished in the play-off (lost out to Watford) with Bigirimana (on-loan from Newcastle) picking up the Young Player of the Year award and Ed Upson taking home the Player of the Year award!

Second season more games go against me and I get sacked despite still being mid-table in December. Despite this Anthony Wordsworth (my free-agent replacement for Upson & Bigirimana) won the Player of the Year award. His Avg.rating was well over 8 at the time of my sacking. His form fell off after my sacking but he still won the award.

So that Summer I take the England U19 job and win the Euro's before resigning to take up the Wigan job.

Third season now and my Wigan team score plenty of goals along the way to 2nd place in the championship and promotion to the premier league. My TM Delort scored over 40 goals and took home the Player of the Year award (one of my players have won this every year)

Fourth Season and now in the Premier League. Delort got too big for his boots and left for Cagliari in a £20m deal. We made some shrewd signings and exceded all expectations and finished 6th and qualify for the Europa League. Free-agent Charlie Adam topped the Premier League Avg Rating standings and was robbed of the Player of the Year award! (first season without an award winner)

So all in all I really enjoy using this tactic! It makes for some really fun games despite some hammerings!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Been using the Cm Auto Tuga tweek for a while; Sheff Wed 2021/22 season, with some great results. I was wondering though, if anyone had any preferences, opinions or factual input as to whether its better to play a right or left footed Treq/F9 in the outside forward positions? Generally I have been playing a right footed F9 on the right side, and a left footed Treq on the left side. Largely on the assumption they're fairly central and would be providing supporting roles rather than cutting in and scoring with the inner foot.

However, after signing 'Malcom' (Brazilian) at the start of last season, (he's left footed with incredible attributes) he still isn't scoring or assisting very much, maybe 1 of each in 3/4 games. Furthermore, I did have Angel Correa as the F9, sold him in the summer to Utd for £70m and he had been great with assists all the time but only have one season of 20+ goals, the rest were 10-15.

Currently playing in November, so can't buy anyone, and have set up the squad to have two lefties, and two righties in those positions so can't really make any tests other than switching the F9s and Treqs around... perhaps make them swop places during the match?

-anyway I'm blabbering on, any and all opinions are welcome. Cheers.

To all who ask if the original tuga is working on 15.3.2:

I want to share a few screens from my Hamburg save with you. I tried a lot of tactics, but TUGA is alongside TFF the most enjoyable. I also dont use the corner exploit.

I started a new game to try Cyrils tweak, and I must say that it's working beyond my expectations. I felt a bit like cheating when I chose Juventus as my team, but hey, I want to break all scoring records. However, I got one concern, and it may sound a bit too greedy (greed is good). What do you guys do when you are leading 7-0 at half-time? When I tell my players that I'm "pleased, keep it up", they just stop scoring. It happens way too often. I don't want to say "you might be winning but that can all change" as this has resulted in angry players earlier. So what do you guys do? I am satisfied with the big wins, of course, but I want to break records and really demolish my opponents. To show how great this tactic works on 15.3.2, here are my results so far:
View attachment 238564

looks awesome! can you please share tac and show ur starting xi? :)

regards!