not trying to be awkward, im just wondering how many goals do you score from corners from this tactic? does it exploit it or not?

Curious to know how effective in-game team talks are on your result, especially in the lower LOWER leagues, I'm talking level 24! :p

Hi Please (Cyril CM Auto Tweak of Tuga) 15.3.2 tactic link download ?

It's funny you should switch the Auto CM to a RPM the original tweak i done way back in page 30 was exactly that. Glad to see it still holding up.

cyril. have you tried to do this so its compatible with the latest patch? this was by far my favourite tactic when you released it be great to use it again

i decided to try this tactic again as i was a big fan of it. made a few changes and must say its going great guns. the only difference is the target man doesnt seem to score as many but that maybe just the player im using?
undefeated in 15 league games and only conceded 6

I remember this one got me 200 Goals from sturridge in 2 and half seasons , and it was still on the latest patch too . Might have another go with it

Yes its the one with the Cm tweak , I think you have to change one of the Central Mid's to RPM but I remember back in May this year i used it and it did very well before all these Corner and throw in tactics came in .

The tactic is on page 47. Cyril tweak of Tuga. I am testing it with Atletico Madrid , its going well for now. What do you guys use for training in season ? :)

View attachment 939400View attachment 939402View attachment 939405 View attachment 939412I am getting raped with this tactic(cyril tuga tweak) away from home against mid/big teams!! Do u have any suggestion how to make it more stable in defense .... May be switching from attacking to anything else ?
Well this was made for the previous patch, i tried a season with it in the new one main problem is the Target Man role is not like it was. The whole point of the tactic was the Target Man scoring heavily which after the patch it took a big hit. I can play around with it a little and see if i can come up with a better scoring rate from that position.

like i said i didn't make this tweak for this patch so i have no idea really how it will work.

Well this was made for the previous patch, i tried a season with it in the new one main problem is the Target Man role is not like it was. The whole point of the tactic was the Target Man scoring heavily which after the patch it took a big hit. I can play around with it a little and see if i can come up with a better scoring rate from that position.

like i said i didn't make this tweak for this patch so i have no idea really how it will work.
Sorry i tough that it was for 15.3.2 :) But its not bad at this new patch , its going very well in home games(as u can see) , but away i get too weak in defense...witch is strange because i perform nice at home(defensievly) but away....

cyril. have you tried to do this so its compatible with the latest patch? this was by far my favourite tactic when you released it be great to use it again
Try this out man it's the tactic i use at the moment it's totally different formation and nothing like TUGA really but the Target Man scores a lot of goals.

View attachment 226805

Last edited:
yes please. that would be great. this was by far my favourite tactic in its prime

I'm playing around with a tactic right now and the Target Man scores a lot of goals, it's a personal tactic of mine can send you in PM if you wan't it.

hey i want a tactic with my favourite target man!
dont be selfish he he;)