View attachment 939400View attachment 939402View attachment 939405 View attachment 939412I am getting raped with this tactic(cyril tuga tweak) away from home against mid/big teams!! Do u have any suggestion how to make it more stable in defense .... May be switching from attacking to anything else ?
Well this was made for the previous patch, i tried a season with it in the new one main problem is the Target Man role is not like it was. The whole point of the tactic was the Target Man scoring heavily which after the patch it took a big hit. I can play around with it a little and see if i can come up with a better scoring rate from that position.

like i said i didn't make this tweak for this patch so i have no idea really how it will work.

Well this was made for the previous patch, i tried a season with it in the new one main problem is the Target Man role is not like it was. The whole point of the tactic was the Target Man scoring heavily which after the patch it took a big hit. I can play around with it a little and see if i can come up with a better scoring rate from that position.

like i said i didn't make this tweak for this patch so i have no idea really how it will work.
Sorry i tough that it was for 15.3.2 :) But its not bad at this new patch , its going very well in home games(as u can see) , but away i get too weak in defense...witch is strange because i perform nice at home(defensievly) but away....

cyril. have you tried to do this so its compatible with the latest patch? this was by far my favourite tactic when you released it be great to use it again
Try this out man it's the tactic i use at the moment it's totally different formation and nothing like TUGA really but the Target Man scores a lot of goals.

View attachment 226805

Last edited:
yes please. that would be great. this was by far my favourite tactic in its prime

I'm playing around with a tactic right now and the Target Man scores a lot of goals, it's a personal tactic of mine can send you in PM if you wan't it.

hey i want a tactic with my favourite target man!
dont be selfish he he;)

A bit more information about this tactic make sure you buy big in the Target Man and CM (Attack) Position these are the two most important players in the tactic.

The CM Attack is the main creator he has to have good vision, passing. You can make him learn to Dictate Tempo as well.

The Target Man Position more like a Complete Forward in this position a quick strong striker is what you are looking for with left foot a plus. A Milik/Bonazzoli type of player.

Also CWB's and Wingers make sure they have pace try and buy for Pace if you can allow it.

This was Ajax at the end of the first season.

View attachment 226771

View attachment 226770

i think the attacking side of this tactic is just amazing!! the TM scores so many.
i have my worries about the defending. my keeper has conceded 18 in 8 games. the oppo just seem to slice my defence apart. any tips cyril?

my results so far. please ignore the last two game they were using another tactic

tg4EI9F.jpg

2 things.

Did you play a full pre season with this tactic ?

Who are your 2 DC's and BWM ?

Last edited:
i used so much tactics but that was best one. Thanks for this amazing tactic. And it's working on 15.3.2!
:)