beta looks good so far. like how you can turn off the player stamina. Also choose when to start the season at the start when you load up, and also control more of the budget you get to start with.

havent played fm15 in a long time but loved it and havent really kept up to date with 16... how does the game feel?.. is the beta still on steam like prevous games

havent played fm15 in a long time but loved it and havent really kept up to date with 16... how does the game feel?.. is the beta still on steam like prevous games

Feels ok, it's only been out an hour or so lol. Beta is available on cdkeys and steam i think. Steam throws in an FM video as well.

Feels ok, it's only been out an hour or so lol. Beta is available on cdkeys and steam i think. Steam throws in an FM video as well.

thanks mate might give it ago friday when its payday

just messing round and looking a different clubs, added myself as Arsenal manager and when you go to the first meeting with the board they ask if you want to keep Wenger on as DoF or release him. Nice touch.

For FM17 I hope they give you the option to not have the current manager in so for example if I took over Newcastle, who changed manager in the summer it wouldn't read 'Newcastle part ways with McClaren' - just be a little more realistic than having a manager show up as been in charge for 4 weeks, unless you choose leeds of course

Can someone put a screenshot of the tactics screen up please