Never realised the beta came out today. If I buy this now through Steam, will I be able to play the beta?

gave myself a challenge that when the beta is released i would take over what ever club was manager less in the premier league at that point..... So its Villa but i just cant pull myself away from my team i have built in fm 15, i have 14 players that have 10 or more years service at the club and the oldest of those is only 32 i so badly want to see them through to retirement, god i am ****** torn between starting fm16 and my lads

could some one be kind enough to post a few screenshots of some liverpool players ibe, origi, couthino, gomez, rossiter and teixeria please

Sigh. Just long enough for me to install, rush through a week of dribble & play 1 match before heading to work. What a tease! :S

I am already the Rangers manager, the work starts again............

I haven't been able to start a game yet. I got to the stage where you create your manager, before the game quits and says "A serious error was encountered and the application will close".

Is anyone else having any problems? I've never had any problems like this before, so not really sure what the solution is.

Skin looks gorgeous.. Also if someone can take a Screenshot of William Carvalho it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
yeah mine won't even load up to splash screen now. crashdumps galore