Divock Origi with 10 work rate? That can't be right.

EDIT: Downloading through Steam now. But 1.3gb? Can that be right?

First impressions are great. Liking the new layout and tactics pitch, and some subtle features really enhance the game such as the more in-depth instructions. Plus Vardy has finally been give some justice. :p

Into my Leicester career!

Could someone post screenshot of some Italian league players, please? I like to see stats of Domenico Berardi, Rugani, Dybala, Sturaro, Bonucci, Pogba, Morata. Thanks before.

Where is the FM 2016 subforum? And can someone post the -9 and -10 potential players from the beta?

Well I enjoyed my 30 mins playing but now the game won't load, been through the sigames forums and there are several issues with nvidia and windows 10. Luckily steam do refunds, really hope the game is functional by release date, i never pre order apart from fm but won't even be doing that in future.

works fine on my desktop, just now refuses to load to start screen on laptop. hey ho, enjoy the beta and hopefully you all remain crash free!

Where is the FM 2016 subforum? And can someone post the -9 and -10 potential players from the beta?

pretty pointless playing the game if you want a list of -9/-10 AND want someone else to do it for you.

pretty pointless playing the game if you want a list of -9/-10 AND want someone else to do it for you.

It's primarily a single player game. If we can agree that the point of the game is to be entertained/have fun, who are you to say he isn't having fun even if he's taking advantage of such a list?

It's primarily a single player game. If we can agree that the point of the game is to be entertained/have fun, who are you to say he isn't having fun even if he's taking advantage of such a list?

At what point did I say anything about his level of fun? Your comment was as pointless as his request. If he wants the list then that's his prerogative, just seems a complete waste of money. That's if the game runs long enough for him to enjoy the list without crashing. Beta or no Beta, it is clear SI haven't placed enough support towards Windows 10 so any level of fun for many users has already been curtailed by SI as usual. Roll on March when they release a working game.

At what point did I say anything about his level of fun?

You completely missed my argument. You said it was "pretty pointless". If the point is to have fun, and he's having fun, then it's only logical to conclude it's not pointless.

At what point did I say anything about his level of fun? Your comment was as pointless as his request. If he wants the list then that's his prerogative, just seems a complete waste of money. That's if the game runs long enough for him to enjoy the list without crashing. Beta or no Beta, it is clear SI haven't placed enough support towards Windows 10 so any level of fun for many users has already been curtailed by SI as usual. Roll on March when they release a working game.

Totally incorrect.

FYI I'm running it on Windows 10. And they have been trying to make is at as compatible as possible since Microsoft gave them the dev kit.

You need to have the windows 10 drivers from Nvidia. The fact that it works on your desktop and not your laptop should tell you straight away to look at your laptop drivers and hardware, rather than throwing a strop.

They have also almost nailed down the issue with sound linked with crashing too (random, doesnt affect all windows 10). So update will come by release/asap, possibly even during the BETA phase which it is currently in. Your choice though.

Last edited:

I haven't pre-ordered the game yet (tomorrow hopefully) so I don't know if the editor is available.
If it's not available, you won't be able to get a list until the editor is released.

NOTE: before anyone gives out about crashes and issues: It's a BETA, it's not supposed to be finished. That's the point of BETA testing. Post the issues on the SI forum and move on with your lives. The FM15 BETA was a mess and I'm glad it was, meant we had a better product on release (not full release. A BETA is not a release)

Last edited:
Can somebody post screenshots of some Fulham players? For example: Woodrow, Dembele, Christensen, O`Hara, Cairney... Thanks in advance.

Thankfully, even though I am at work, my boss is not in today. My productivity is about to take a dive now the beta has just downloaded.

can anyone post screanshots from wonderkids to see and the other who havent beta key?

thanks in advance

Just came on to remind people not to slag the game off too much or I'll cry. Cheers.