Balo

Reaction score
Decided to make a thread on how people are doing so far on the beta!
Feel free to discuss tactics and help those that need help.

Ryan Hardie from Rangers is a BEAST! hes 18 and looks the part stat wise to develop, I have been playing him in first team as Rangers are in a **** league. 5 goals in 5 games so far.

Good to hear, i'll look at him, good age aswell, How does Zelalem stats look?

nice lewie, what sort of tactic/formation are you using?

Why is Ryan Mason (Tottenham) almost good enough for a Championship team? Really..?

Why is Ryan Mason (Tottenham) almost good enough for a Championship team? Really..?

Because he's really good? And because you're posting this in every thread. And because you touch yourself at night.

No idea what you're getting at though, his stats are brilliant.

Has anyone started a save and is doing well with lower end BPL team's Watford, Bournemouth ect

Because he's really good? And because you're posting this in every thread. And because you touch yourself at night.

No idea what you're getting at though, his stats are brilliant.

Really? He is really bad in the game.. I'm not saying hes the best, but the guy is still making caps in England and playing at Tottenham. He is not good in the game

Really? He is really bad in the game.. I'm not saying hes the best, but the guy is still making caps in England and playing at Tottenham. He is not good in the game
Firstly, he's 24 years old and isn't going to improve much from now. Secondly he isn't anything special and he's only had one cap last season and deemed not good enough to be called up again. His stats are very fair relative to his real life ability.

I think people will get used to the blocks instead of shirts soon enough. I don't think it honestly matters, it's just a shape. It's how the team shapes up on the pitch during matches that matters.

I think people will get used to the blocks instead of shirts soon enough. I don't think it honestly matters, it's just a shape. It's how the team shapes up on the pitch during matches that matters.
And if you can't get used to the zoomed-in shirts, I'm sure a clever modder will find a way to change them.

All my goals are the same, crosses from the wingbacks, mainly RB. My mrs. is playing too, using a completely different tactic & the same thing. Crosses from RB, literally 90% of goals.

Started playing as Man Utd, Martial is a beast! So much pace and power and great finishing, although Rooney just bagged all four goals for me in a 4-0 win at WBA so SI have really ****** up the realism this year lol