Havent had change to play yet. Waiting my key... But from videos and SS, it seems that players are a bit overpriced? Even youngsters and so on.
What to you guys think?

Also how is the most known fm15 thing, is there lot 20-30-40 shots per game?
Overpriced? Seems a bit too easy to sign players this year imo

This game has broken me. Started as Arsenal and its November, lost 6 in a row, out the CL.

Injuries: Giroud, Theo, Gabiadinni, Cazorla and Ox. Outrageous.

Can't stop shipping goals, I literally can't defend or keep the ball. Not going outrageous, playing Control/Standard and playing 4-2-3-1 which failed miserably then had a little success with it narrow and that stopped too. Playing a DM makes no difference they just keep getting sent off. It's so, so annoying. This an issue for anyone else?

It seems good to me so far. I'd agree that player instructions are a lot more defined by the role and therefore there's less customization with them.

Started playing as Celta Vigo and so far I've noticed a lack of goals in the game. Every match I have has at most 3 goals in it. I beat Las Palmas 3-1 but other than that no game has had more tahn 2 goals in it. Haven't had any issues with injuries and such yet but I have a friend who, like Mardy, played as Arsenal and was just annihilated by injuries early on.

This game has broken me. Started as Arsenal and its November, lost 6 in a row, out the CL.

Can't stop shipping goals, I literally can't defend or keep the ball. Not going outrageous, playing Control/Standard and playing 4-2-3-1 which failed miserably then had a little success with it narrow and that stopped too. Playing a DM makes no difference they just keep getting sent off. It's so, so annoying. This an issue for anyone else?
5 players out isn't an issue. Losing games isn't a game issue.

Why not post about your issues in the tactics forum? Just provide a screenshot of your tactic, the idea behind it and the specific issues you have.

Here is the tactic screenshot changed the language to english ^^View attachment 967571 it didnt had any set pieces as i can't figure some that work, the preset of the game will give you some goals specially if you put the to short corners but i found that defending set pieces are very dificult to set them to work. I used OI's from TFF FM15 thread and also manual marking.

Hey I'm downloading now but does anyone know if you can load multiple playable countries in the beta

Me too. Got knocked out of the Champions League pre-group play off decider as Man Utd :)

View attachment 967554View attachment 967557View attachment 967560View attachment 967563View attachment 967566View attachment 967569Okey finished my first season with UD Las Palmas we managed to win La Liga but lost in the national cup ;( here are some screenshots the main tactic that i used was TFF predator that a copied to FM16 here in some matcheds i used instant result.

This must be a fcking realistic game if you win La Liga with ****** Las Palmas in your first season...

This must be a fcking realistic game if you win La Liga with ****** Las Palmas in your first season...
its like the ME of the beta its similar as the 15.3.2 coz tactic from it work in this ME i always overachieved with TFF tactics but it was a big suprise to win the title.

Ryan Mason got picked for England in my first save, and seem to be doing quite well.

Ryan Mason got picked for England in my first save, and seem to be doing quite well.

Well that's good haha, I'm still unsure about him. Should get a little boost since last game I think.

I started as Arsenal and only made one signing (Cavani). My team won the community shield and has won 6 games of 8 and the first 2 champions league group games thus far. This is a management issue, not a game issue. Mentalities have a huge effect on your team and so does match sharpness. In my first COC game, I played a second 11 away to ironically Sheffield Wednesday and they battered us 3-0, the defence couldn't cope. Arteta and Flamini were also overrun in midfield. Know what I did? Instead of blaming the game, I investigated and saw that the match sharpness of these players was 50-70. I employed a pressing game and they just couldn't cope. What I did then was be more strategic about who to play in the under-21s for match sharpness. I also conceded 3 goals in the last 10 minutes away to City and lost 5-1 and observed that changing to an attacking mentality most definitely exposes the defence more realistically than any other FM. You should be very careful with approach.
5 players out isn't an issue. Losing games isn't a game issue.

Why not post about your issues in the tactics forum? Just provide a screenshot of your tactic, the idea behind it and the specific issues you have.
The game is a lot more strategic and good tactics alone do jack. There's a much higher emphasis on precise game management.
Me too. Got knocked out of the Champions League pre-group play off decider as Man Utd :)
You can't just claim it's because of the game. Investigate! Use the in depth Prozone analysis, check player condition, morale etc.

Wtf? When I import tactic from FM15 close down much more is available in PI, when I create new tactic close down much more in PI is not present. Joke from SI?