Status
Not open for further replies.

Beansy

Reaction score
Hi lads and lasses, just wondering if we are going to get a midnight release? If so I better ring work and tell them I wont be in :)

No, sorry.

You'll need to wait until 00:01, apparently.

It's been delayed unfortunately.

Release time is now 00:01:32

Still better than it will be for me, which is 02:01. :D

I don't think I can wait the extra 1 minute and 32 seconds

If it's any consolation I have to wait until January.

Having to adult really sucks QQ :mad:

If it's any consolation I have to wait until January.

Having to adult really sucks QQ :mad:

Best thing about adulting is pre order when the missus is away spending your hard earned money..... :D

Best thing about adulting is pre order when the missus is away spending your hard earned money..... :D

That's one thing I don't miss. With the last gf I had to put up with hackey lucks when ordering/playing the game. They don't understand the stress and pressure we have to put up with when being a manager...............

(And yes-I got caught having an "interview" with Soccer Saturday prior to big games......*ahem*)

Currently enjoying playing the **** out of the beta while my gf is playing Civilization. Adulting rocks.

But anyhoo, this was tweeted earlier by Miles:

#FM16 should go live on Steam at 00.01 GMT. Data editor & IGE should also go live then

Is there any changes in Match engine on release or it is same as curent Beta version.

cdkeys Sent me my code a few hours ago. Playing it just now. Unexpected victory.

I'm at work until 06:30 so I have to wait until I get home.... why did I agree to overtime

early access 13-11-2015
closed beta 13-11-2016
open beta 13-11-2017
full realese 13-11-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.