Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 0930am 13th-Nov in Australia, still not available. Booooooo. Got a feeling it will be up at either 11am or midday.

Its 0930am 13th-Nov in Australia, still not available. Booooooo. Got a feeling it will be up at either 11am or midday.

15min left =) their headquater is in EU GMT+1 i belive

The game is now live.

Make sure Steam is updated-close then log back in

Last edited:
And I have to admit. I'm very tempted to just yolo, say to myself "I don't need food to survivie" and just buy it XD

And I have to admit. I'm very tempted to just yolo, say to myself "I don't need food to survivie" and just buy it XD

go for it, you can always go to yer mums for foods

16.1.1 with ME 1624 still?

go for it, you can always go to yer mums for foods

16.1.1 with ME 1624 still?

I wish. Parents live in spain now and can't afford passport. I miss me mum's sunday roasts :'(

I wish. Parents live in spain now and can't afford passport. I miss me mum's sunday roasts :'(

sad times mate, I thought I was bad with the parents being a 20 min drive away

Its live and working, however, went and started a new save, and only database available is 16.0.1 (beta) and not 16.1.1?????? But top left corner its in 16.1.1. Do you think this matters?

Its live and working, however, went and started a new save, and only database available is 16.0.1 (beta) and not 16.1.1?????? But top left corner its in 16.1.1. Do you think this matters?

Thats how it should be.

Really something wrong with this game :( When Im saving it then saving screen doesnt go away and once it stayed on the calender and didnt go back to main page. And already 1 update done :) Hope it goes better. In the morning when I wake up Ill try again. So far dissapointment :/

Really something wrong with this game :( When Im saving it then saving screen doesnt go away and once it stayed on the calender and didnt go back to main page. And already 1 update done :) Hope it goes better. In the morning when I wake up Ill try again. So far dissapointment :/

Happening to a lot of people, SI are aware of it. Play in windowed mode until its fixed. It happens when you alt-tab out of the game while its processing/saving.

if anyone's getting the 'update queued' screen, change your download region.

Status
Not open for further replies.