Status
Not open for further replies.
Played the beta for the first time about two hours ago.... Needless to say I've now bought the full version and I'm very impressed! Best fm since 2012 for me.

So player morale apparently has no effect on performance anymore. Well, that's something.

Around 480 hours over the last 12 months cumulated, honey.

Go give it a try, then.

I have, I played FM 15 for ~1000 hours. Not that it matters though, I already know for a fact that morale affects performance. But good morale doesn't equal a win, nor does bad morale equal a loss. Tactics and player quality are still obviously more important. Morale is a factor, along with a lot of other things.

I've been playing FM for longer than some of you kids have been alive and needless to say? Best release in years. Especially "new user" friendly features are on point. I can't wait to start my season tonight! Muchos excitos.

As I said, go try it out. Surely you know how a team played in 15 after setting their morale to "abysmal". Try it in the new one, let's see if you can spot the difference. Hint: they're unaffected.

As I said, go try it out. Surely you know how a team played in 15 after setting their morale to "abysmal". Try it in the new one, let's see if you can spot the difference. Hint: they're unaffected.

I thought you said your conclusion was based on 480hrs over the last 12 months? Now you're suddenly talking about FM 16, which has been out for 5 and a half hours.

But yeah, sure, they decided to just completely remove how morale affects performance, I believe you. Everyone does.

There's something called "comparison", not sure if you heard of it before. Without having a look yourself, you are not really in a position to state whether or not everything works as intended.

But yeah, apart from lobotomized defenders, referees running berserk, injured players sitting on the pitch for half an hour while the clock runs on, uber fullbacks and the annual corner exploit, there's no way in **** anything could glitch out in FM.

Closing thread as it's gone way off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.