Bophonet

Reaction score
Thread close

Thread Close

Last edited:
Woo hoo... shall i just repost all my feedback from the other thread??? :lol

Great tactic.

I had it translated by a users..non know if it's okay ..^^)

Do you think there will be a problem if i mirror the roles (DL, DR, ML, MR, MCs, AMC, ST) and use two right footed players on flanks and exploit right flank?

I'll be the first to ask about OI's, do you leave these to your assistant or are there none?

**** you Delwich!

No Oi's.

Slight note for those looking for reviews, this has been in the 'tactics from other forums' thread for a while now, check page 80-90 for notes, screenshots etc.

Gerard Deulofeu - Everton (right foot) is useless in this tactic?
for everton try the version from above 2.1 that is for right footed players Mirallas-Deulofeu for example could be your wingers!

for everton try the version from above 2.1 that is for right footed players Mirallas-Deulofeu for example could be your wingers!
My idea is Zivkovic or Gabriel Barbosa on right and Deulofeu on left. Works too in 2.1?- Sorry for my bad english.

Not room for Alonso? Or Kimmich?

What do you mean? Alonso plays BWM and Kimmich too. I agree that Alonso usualy plays more like a DLP but BWM and his PPM and the TI of course does his role well .

My idea is Zivkovic or Gabriel Barbosa on right and Deulofeu on left. Works too in 2.1?- Sorry for my bad english.
Version 2.1 is just a mirror of normal version so i will say as bophonet says in normal version 2Left footed players for the wings so 2.1 is a mirror you should use 2 right footed players on the wings, If you want to use one Left footed on the right and one Right footed on the left i think you should copy The Wide Midfielder Personal Instructions to the Winger so you play with two Wide Midfielders that in real they act as Inside Fowards (as robben and ribery do in real life when they play together), and also untick exploit the Left Flank from Team Instructions. (this are my thought, they make sense to me but maybe im completly wrong)

Last edited: