there don't seem to be an OI's for the Pep Tactic. Maybe I am just missing them, any help is appreciated.

Like what?

Hes posted the Ois, the training, the player roles and you know the style as defined by the name/manager

what else you need.

Where he posted the OI and training? Like I said, what he posted on the italian forum, when translated using google translate is quite confusing

Where he posted the OI and training? Like I said, what he posted on the italian forum, when translated using google translate is quite confusing
Look at the screens shots in the post right above yours on the last page. Post 33. Oi page, training page for the klopp tactic is right there

First of all thank you for this great tactic, i'm currently testing it with my Leverkusen side in my second season.

İ made a couple of changes with it;

1- I moved BWM to defensive midfield and changed the role to BWM support and added get forward. Results are really really good, as he is averaging around 7,50 which is amazing for a BWM in fm16.
2- I changed complete forward to DLF attack with run with ball because cf-a is too much for my strikers :), also getting better ratings,

Things i like;

1- CM attack duty! i love it, i'm glad someone is using this simple yet effective role
2- Shape of the midfield and wingers contributions
Things i don't like;

1- Full back's contribution to the game, i think they might be improved expecially the right back. i'm trying some changes but i'm kinda lost because the wingers in front of them are just too good, i dont wanna mess it up.
2- Goalkeeper: i dont think a sweeper keeper is necessary here, it just complicates things
3- I'm conceeding a little bit too much, maybe the very flexible approach is the problem here
4- Hard tackling cost me many games man, i've seen a lot of red cards. it can be fixed by giving hard tackling to each player rather than ticking it in team instructions
5- Shadow striker is really inconsistent, could be improved

I will share some pics if i have some time and test a bit more, but thanks again for this, i almost tried everyting in this forum, and yours truly is the most consistent one(H) if you can fix some of the thing that i mentioned, it will become one of the best tactics of 16

Agree with Venom, full backs aren’t doing enough. In general I really like the tactic and I think the low tempo is a true reflection of Guardiola I have increased this to medium tempo, because I think this is what Guardiola would aim for.
Lahm is much more involved than an ordinary full back and as the Inverted wing back roll does not work. Similarly Bernat and specifically Alaba are highly involved in attacking build up play. For this reason I have moved the left back into a left wing back role and the right full back into a DM (right side) playing as a deep lying playmaker and man marking the opposition left winger. This seems to really work.
I have also pushed up the left mid to left winger.

Download all tactics Bophonet!!!

Out now in under description!!!

Swansea

Me too interested very much in results with Swansea. And what players you have used. I always try to test tactics with smaller clubs.
I would be interested to test guardiola tactics with Swansea.
@Bophonet

what were the results with Swansea you mentioned in the OP ?

@Bophonet

Any progress about the defensive strategy i asked for ?

4411 Touchel by Bophonet works also very good , for those are interested

hi bophonet ...
loving the tiki taka style it suits good

can you give me all the final notes for

- Klopp
- Tuchel
- Bielsa
- Wenger
- Luis Enrique
- Real Madrid History

like in tiki taken you put the final notes so i follow it

i can't seem to understand your notes in italia

sorry for ban english

4411 Touchel by Bophonet works also very good , for those are interested

couldnt agree more this seems to be working a dream for me. Also the fans and board are delighted with the quality of football. So if you're like me and the quality matters then this is a good choice.

@Bophonet, big Fan of your tactics mate, mind emulating antonio conte's juventus?

Can you please share some alternative link to the tactics from the OP? The depositfile URL is being blocked by my internet provider. Thanks in advance.