Going to give this a go. Any advice on set piece takers or prefered match preparation?

Really good tac thanks bophomet i'm using it with porto and i'm having real good results thanksa lot

@Bophonet

what were the results with Swansea you mentioned in the OP ?

This tactic has saved my season ! Couldn't find match training prep in the thread mentioned in OP so just went for ball control / attacking movement and it's working a charm!! Well done

He already did, its in the tatics from around the world thread.

Post#939

yes, I know. I already using it. But I want bophonet to create a thread here with english explanation for the tactic. Using google translate to read tactic explanation is quite confusing, lol.

Are there going to be any updates for this tactic? Something like 3-4-3? More attacking or more defensive tactic based on this? To chase or defend a result? This is a great tactic and I just can say that you are the only guy who managed to really recreate almost impossible tactic to put into this game. Greetings.

Try your tactic with my Man Utd squad
Results are reaaly good.

One of the best Tactic for the moment

Thx

yes, I know. I already using it. But I want bophonet to create a thread here with english explanation for the tactic. Using google translate to read tactic explanation is quite confusing, lol.

Like what?

Hes posted the Ois, the training, the player roles and you know the style as defined by the name/manager

what else you need.