[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

May I ask "what program do you do these changes fastly with?". cause i tried to update some old players to fm16 manually with editor16. it took 8 hours for me to make old players with orginal stats. is there a way to edit faster?

The FM2016 Editor.

What is difference between 1st of September update and 10th of September update? I mean Transfer Season is ending today.

I won't be able to make all these transfers. There will be missings which is logical, isn't it? Also for the update on the 10th, I will have some countries completed that I couldn't complete for tomorrow's release.

other countries have a different deadline than in england

That's true, for example Romania have their deadline on the 5th of Sep if I am correct.

I won't be able to make all these transfers. There will be missings which is logical, isn't it? Also for the update on the 10th, I will have some countries completed that I couldn't complete for tomorrow's release.

Thanks for answer. Well, can you write which countries did you complete?

cant wait for the update,what time is it being released mate?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Philippe Senderos has signed for Rangers F.C. on a one year deal mate thanks[/COLOR]

serge atakayi signed for rangers aswell 17 year old finland player he is regarded as a great prospect and had trials with tottenham man utd arsenal fulham and a few other clubs

In 3 hours approx.

Hey pr0! i will ask you something. Please change the Besiktas's stadium. We moved to our new stadium and we sold 30.000 combined. The new stadium's name Inonu Stadı or Vodafone Arena. We average 30.000 fans per match. Please change it.:wub::wub::wub:

New milan chinese ownership is included in the next update???and there is a sugar daddy???

Can you please add/create these two players to norwegian team Molde FK in Tippeligaen?
Thomas Olivier Amang A Kegueni, 18 year old, Cameroon
Thompson Unachi Ekpe, 20 year old, Nigeria

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack Pre-Final is up !!

109.288 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :
• The final release is scheduled for the 10th of September.

For any suggestions/missing you will find please report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Remove ALL my previous files and add ONLY the new ones, so they won't conflict with each other.

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack Pre-Final is up !!

109.288 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :
• The final release is scheduled for the 10th of September.

For any suggestions/missing you will find please report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Remove ALL my previous files and add ONLY the new ones, so they won't conflict with each other.

Thanks for all your hard work on behalf of all the guys who use your update

update

the update file wont work it says its a media file how can i solve this

Sandro Kulenovic 16 age big talent from Croatian in Legia Warsaw Poland!