[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Can you upgrade France U-19 which won euro championship ? Especially Jean-Kevin Augustin who finished best player and scorer of the tournament ?

edit the 08/01/16 : Thank you for your last update

Last edited:
where is Marko Grujic mate?

been searching on fm there's unavailable tho

he's Serbian

Zizouu

I found that Real Madrid coached by Gerardo Martino... i am using 1/8/16 update... please fix...

Hmmm

You need alot of loans and transfers.... Its only BPL thats 100%.......

Hi mate, can I ask you for increase budged for West Ham at least on £35 millions and Southampton £25 M? And also increase P/A for Rob Holding, Takuma Asano, P/A and C/A for Bartosz Kapustka and Jonathan Calleri (he joins West Ham for a loan, what I found there should be a buy option for Hammers for £15 M but it's not confirmed but I believe you can work with that, buy option is there definitely, just amount could be different. P/A and slightlty C/A for to czech players joins Serie A Clubs, Ladislav Krejci (Bologna, he's player for 1st team defo) and Patrik Schlick (Sampadoria). C/A for Saido Mane, Virgil Van Dijk, Granit Xhaka, Michy Batschuayi, Christian Fuchs and Wes Morgan. Last but not least slightly decrease of C/A for Diego Costa, Christian Benteke, Mathieu Debuchy and Bastian Schweinsteiger. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Kostic from VFB Stuttgart to Hamburger SV is missing.
thanks a lot.
br
christian

half of Middlesbrough team is just completely missing Rhodes, nugent, leadbitter, clayton and more

Ronaldo-Viera is now first team in the Leeds squad but I'd suggest just rotational level CA with a slight PA boost.

Great update and keep up the good work!!

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack 3.7 is up !!

86.066 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Notes :
• The next update (pre-final release) will come on the 1st of September which means that I will have more time to include more transfers and I will have the available time to answer to your posts on my website/facebook page and the forums
• The final release is scheduled for the 10th of September.

For any suggestions/missing you will find please report them here Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Remove ALL my previous files and add ONLY the new ones, so they won't conflict with each other.

Why is robson-kanu not in the game??? Can anybody let me know????

And west brom have been took over and so has wolves if you can fix that mate????,,?

Hey, I have the original game from steam, and after I download your update, all work great, but suddenly, one time, after I logged back after leaving the game, I noticed that the names became fake names.
How can I fix it?