[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Cant get new update to load????????

Used all ur previous downloads pr0 n u do great work mate but can't get this new one to work. I've deleted all ur previous downloads.
Downloaded it and followed instructions as u have said but won't appear when i load up fm16.
Closed fm16 reloaded it still won't work.
Never had this issue b4. On mac.
CAN ANYONE HELP??????

Fix please

Hi pr0.
you can fix this please, on Sporting Clube Portugal:

Jonathan Silva
loan Boca Junior (Boca pay 100% of de wage)

Markovic
more than 50% of the wage are supported by the Liverpool Liverpool suporta mais de metade do ordenado de Markovic - Sporting - Jornal Record )

Salim Cissè
free transfer moves Olhanense

Adrien Silva
, Sporting have 80% of the future transfer

Rui Patricio
, Sporting have 82,5% of the future transfer

Sporting
have 100% of the future transfer Tobias Figueiredo

Sporting
have 100% of the future transfer of Bruno Cesar and 60M transfer clause.

Joel Campbell
it has the price of 10M future purchase option

Marcelo Meli
it has the price of 2.7M future purchase option

Thank you for the great job..your update is top.

French L2

Hello, i send this message because i wan't to know if you'll make the french l2 transferts?
If you want : Équipe | Racing Club Strasbourg Alsace for the team and staff
The team is now pro and with 7000 abonnés. The budget is 8 000 000€.

Sacko is a futur star and the team must be more rated , they've the level of the best L2 team.

Thank you for your work!

Hey there. Great work done here !

For your final release :
- Claudio Beauvue is no longer in Olympique Lyonnais. He has been transfered to Celta de Vigo in January 2016
- stadium is no longer Gerland but Parc OL with 59186 seats

Last edited:
great job! tanks!
guarin vidic gervinho are not in SerieA anymore!

if i can give an advice, take a look at chinese super league! a lot of ex-european players are now in super league!

tanks again! i can't wait for the final release!(H)

First of all, thank you for an update. You've done amazing job. Congrats.

However, you might wanna look into trasfer clausesof various players. I'm preety sure it's the same case for many clubs and players but I had an opportunity to check only those in Barcelona.

Gerard Deulofeu - pre-emption right vested in FCB
Alen Halilovic - redemption right for 10-12 mln EUR
Adama Traore- redemption and pre-emption right (not sure if applicable after he was transfered from AV)

I would also recommend to look into CA/PA of various players from LaLiga. Good exaple is Sergi Roberto who's tackling and pace are too low or Carles Alena/Rafa Mujica wonderkids who did well in pre-season. I feel like a lot of new wonderkids have been omitted in your update. Please do not get me wrong, you have done great job and I realise that there are just too many players to look into every single one of them.

Cheers and keep up with a good job m8 !

Hey there. Great work done here !

For your final release :
- Claudio Beauvue is no longer in Olympique Lyonnais. He has been transfered to Celta de Vigo in January 2016
- stadium is no longer Gerland but Parc OL with 59186 seats

great job! tanks!
guarin vidic gervinho are not in SerieA anymore!

if i can give an advice, take a look at chinese super league! a lot of ex-european players are now in super league!

tanks again! i can't wait for the final release!(H)

I guess you both don't have the official game, updated to 16.3 patch.

Hey

great work buddy, shall we wait for another ''final'' update or shall i start a new career :)

thanks a lot dude

great work buddy, shall we wait for another ''final'' update or shall i start a new career :)

thanks a lot dude

I will release one more, the final, on the 10th of Sep. Depending on which league you want to start your career from. If it is Belgium,Croatia,Cyprus,Denmark,England (down to the 4th division),France,Germany,Greece,India (Super League), maybe Italy (depending on the detail you want),Netherlands,Norway,Portugal,Spain,Switzerland,Turkey, you could start right now.

hi mate can you change frank mcParland of Rangers he is chief scout and director of football

Hi pr01991,
i can't start a new career on Portugal right now because my team (Sporting Clube Portugal) is not complete. If you check it to update this info i was thankful.

Jonathan Silva loan Boca Junior (Boca pay 100% of de wage)

Markovic more than 50% of the wage are supported by the Liverpool Liverpool suporta mais de metade do ordenado de Markovic - Sporting - Jornal Record )

Salim Cissè free transfer moves Olhanense

Adrien Silva, Sporting have 80% of the future transfer

Rui Patricio, Sporting have 82,5% of the future transfer

Sporting

Sporting

Joel Campbell it has the price of 10M future purchase option

Marcelo Meli it has the price of 2.7M future purchase option

There's still a bug with Gerónimo Rulli future transfer, currently he is on loan to Sociedad(from City) with a future transfer to Sociedad 1/1-16

I had the chance to play with this update and I am playing in turkish super league, the new transfers especially for the big teams have wages that are considerably lower than what they have irl.

Hello, i send this message because i wan't to know if you'll make the french l2 transferts?
If you want : Équipe | Racing Club Strasbourg Alsace for the team and staff
The team is now pro and with 7000 abonnés. The budget is 8 000 000€.

Sacko is a futur star and the team must be more rated , they've the level of the best L2 team.

Thank you for your work!

I will check them, thanks for the suggestions. I still don't know how much available time I will have, to do Ligue 2.

hi mate can you change frank mcParland of Rangers he is chief scout and director of football

Done.

Hi pr01991,
i can't start a new career on Portugal right now because my team (Sporting Clube Portugal) is not complete. If you check it to update this info i was thankful.

Jonathan Silva loan Boca Junior (Boca pay 100% of de wage)

Markovic more than 50% of the wage are supported by the Liverpool Liverpool suporta mais de metade do ordenado de Markovic - Sporting - Jornal Record )

Salim Cissè free transfer moves Olhanense

Adrien Silva, Sporting have 80% of the future transfer

Rui Patricio, Sporting have 82,5% of the future transfer

Sporting

Sporting

Joel Campbell it has the price of 10M future purchase option

Marcelo Meli it has the price of 2.7M future purchase option

If these things are too huge for you, I will try to sort them.

There's still a bug with Gerónimo Rulli future transfer, currently he is on loan to Sociedad(from City) with a future transfer to Sociedad 1/1-16

Will be fixed.

I had the chance to play with this update and I am playing in turkish super league, the new transfers especially for the big teams have wages that are considerably lower than what they have irl.

I would love it you tell me the real numbers because I can't have such information. Thanks in advance.

Hi pr01991,
thank you so much.
I like to play the most possible near to reality, because is my team.
If you can make these changes to the final version, thank you very much.
I just use your update because for me is the best and most complete.

Thank you for the commitment and the great work you have been doing with your update.

thanks mate and also can you take a look at rangers players because i think the likes of andy hallidy, barrie mckay, waghorn and kranjar deserve a big ca/pa upgrade as the way they have been playing its far too low and also kenny millers dribbling finishing and pace should be 15/16 even tho he is getting old if you watch him you will know where im coming from mate

Last edited:
especially barry mckays long shots dribbling technique and finishing
and andy hallidays ca/pa is a disgrace so a overall fix is needed for him

Last edited: