[FM16] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

In the next update can you upgrade th ac milan transfer budget?the chinese ownership take 100 million to ac Milan for buy players

And can you upgrade the CA-PA of ac milan wonderkids???

♦♦♦ATTENTION PLEASE♦♦♦​
Due to my personal desire to update furthermore (will try to update the 2nd divisions of Germany + Spain) , and having real life business to take care of, I will delay the release of the final update. SO... The final release is coming on the 12th of September, probably early evening. Keep the suggestions coming, 2 days left!

thanks

Thank you for listenting some of us. We know it's a big work and that you spend a lot of time to make the best update.
We can wait for this all the time you need and we all support you !

Thank you

eric bailly needs cp boost, fonte needs argues with officials and rooney needs likes to hit hollywood passes

Hey mate. Just wondering if you added Angel Gomes of Man Utd as a wonderkid? He's just turned 16 in real life. Looks like he could potentially be one of the top u18 talents in the world.

So happy to have guys like you - this makes the game a long-runner! Would be happy if have included the Sehrou Guirassy transfer from Lille OSC to 1. FC Köln (German Bundesliga).

Thanks and good luck to your rl ventures - it's what counts.

FM16 Transfers & Data Update Pack Final is up !!

126.877 database changes! Download link can be found at the 1st post!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. Thank you for your faith, your loyalty and your suggestions all summer. Also a big sorry for the leagues I haven't done, or the missings that I didn't include. I did my best the whole summer to include as much as possible though.

Have a great time until FM17. great games, lot's of luck with crossbars and penalty shoot-outs and we will catch up again for FM17.

As you may know, all this huge work is for free and a lot of time is spent editing. So for those who want to donate to say thanks in a different way, my paypal account is [email protected].

Chris​

Remove ALL my previous files and add ONLY the new ones, so they won't conflict with each other.

thanks a lot pr01991, but i cant find moussa dembele (ex fulham)- he should be in celtic

Hi pro great update but did you update the rangers players i asked?

I'm using 16.2 and i can't choose Spain at start game it said segunda division 3 need 20 teams to start but the db got 21. What can i do?

I'm using 16.2 and i can't choose Spain at start game it said segunda division 3 need 20 teams to start but the db got 21. What can i do?
go to the fm editor and remove one of the teams from division 3 :))

Hello,
Thank you for the exceptional work which you realized.
I wish to begin a party in network with a friend.
He with Marseille.
I with Nice.
We want to put the reputation of Nice has 7500
Put the sugar daddy of Nice in broker
And the budget transfer of Nice in 8 000 000
I have try to make it by the editor unsuccessfully.
Could you be guided to realize it?

Thank you in advance
Sorry for my english, i'm french