I think it would be a really good feature because it would add a lot more realism to the game and more depth. Could include weekly meetings with the first team manager which happens in the real game. An option to look at u16 to pick next batch of youngsters. Hold trial days and also a new scouting system for the youth level. Could include all the relevant youth tournaments. Also the additional coaching badges such as the youth modules.

That could be a good idea. But what happens when your ideas are better implemented than the ones in the original game?

Then the game is better. SI need to stop pushing out the same **** year after year, they are capable of more than a new skin and more buggy player interaction each year.

So? It's my opinion. Why can't I have the opinion that it won't be fun? In fact, I share the same opinion as the game creators, so it's up to you to provide reasons why it would be fun, because most of what you can do now, will be unavailable to do as a youth manager.

You don't want me to reply? Don't keep quoting me.

You can have your opinion. And others can have theres. But you are shooting down everyone who doesn't agree with you.

You can have your opinion. And others can have theres. But you are shooting down everyone who doesn't agree with you.
Well done. You're still doing it and still not providing any proper gameplay ideas.

I think this is an idea worth exploring, like many said it brings more realism to the game, as I would prefer to start out as a youth coach at a mid level club than start in the 8th tier of the conference for example, there are a lot of sound arguments for having and it. I suppose SI could make some cash if they wanted by selling this as an addition and that would gauge the actual take up of that aspect, i'm not saying another £29 or whatever but £5 or something that way if you really wanted it then there is a contribution to the development of the game, money talks after all

You guys imagine that doing a FM with youth training tiers (Reserve and U18s) is duplicating what we have for 3?

Besides a new petition asking for u-16 and u-14 to feed your u-18s team and a new petition to start coaching those teams?

Btw, you wouldn't be manager, but coach. At least Director of Youth Football, which is not manager...