UPDATED 7/8/18

Transfer window in England now closes on 9th August - As well as fully updated transfers, loans, retirements, team names

Does the team have a promotion team?

Do you have data that you will upload on the league promotions? Italy, englnad, spain, germany

Last edited:
Do you have data that you will upload on the league promotions? Italy, englnad, spain, germany

The file includes the relgations/promotions in all of the top leagues in those countries. I will be releasing an update shortly with the most up to date transfers

UPDATED 13/8/18

Transfers, Retirements, CA/PA updates all added. Hundreds more transfers have been done (Mainly focused on the higher reputation leagues, but also many, many smaller league/transfers have also been done. I will be happy to add anything I have missed for the next update!

Please also consider donating to show your gratitude, I would really appreciate it as I have spent a lot of time doing this, even the past 2 days whilst I am on holiday I have been working on this update!

You can donate via PayPal here : https://www.paypal.me/Rdott

r1cky84, How are you?

I'm really appreciate to your Tranfer Update , I luv it!
I'm waiting for time you lately update. So,
I hope donate for you though a little
But I don't have paypal account I'm sorry
How can i donate you except for paypal? Do you have Kakao talk? and What are you want how much?
[FONT=&quot]Feedback can be done directly[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Feedback can be done directly[/FONT]

I'm really appreciate to your Tranfer Update , I luv it!
I'm waiting for time you lately update. So,
I hope donate for you though a little
But I don't have paypal account I'm sorry
How can i donate you except for paypal? Do you have Kakao talk? and What are you want how much?
Feedback can be done directlyFeedback can be done directly

Thank you I really appreciate your feedback. I have sent you a private message (H)

No donations or feedback so far... Are people happy with my work?? :'(

No donations or feedback so far... Are people happy with my work?? :'(

Thanks for all the hard work. I really appreciated your dedication and time You spend on it.
Didnt use paypal in a while, so will check if I can send some.

All the best and thanks!!!
:)

Updated player abilities (Can view CA and PA next to the player value)

It is wrong Transfer date in england

in england
You are supposed to be in May. Actually, it must be in July 1.

And ffp is wrong too, I did not sign up, but it is said that it was a salary violation next session.

please check it

in england
You are supposed to be in May. Actually, it must be in July 1.

And ffp is wrong too, I did not sign up, but it is said that it was a salary violation next session.

please check it

The transfer window in England is May 17 to August 9 - Which is what I have done in the update. Not sure what you mean about FFP

FOR ACCESS TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS UPDATE PLEASE GO TO :

PAYPAL
https://www.paypal.me/RDott

AND MAKE A DONATION, THEN MESSAGE ME

smile.png

OVER 4,000 CHANGES INCLUDING : TRANSFERS, RETIREMENTS, PROMOTIONS/RELEGATIONS, FINANCES, CL+EL QUALIFIED TEAMS, CA/PA, WONDERKIDS ADDED AND MUCH MORE!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANYTHING ADDED, EVEN TO ADD YOURSELF IN THE GAME INBOX ME

smile.png

How much money you looking for mate? I got two kids to feed ere!

Transfer Update

Brilliant Update!

Sent you a donation, just waiting on the link being sent?