FM17 2018/19 Transfer Update by RD

  • Thread starter Thread starter r1cky84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 101K
UPDATED 7/8/18

Transfer window in England now closes on 9th August - As well as fully updated transfers, loans, retirements, team names
​
​
 
Does the team have a promotion team?

Do you have data that you will upload on the league promotions? Italy, englnad, spain, germany
 
Last edited:
Do you have data that you will upload on the league promotions? Italy, englnad, spain, germany

The file includes the relgations/promotions in all of the top leagues in those countries. I will be releasing an update shortly with the most up to date transfers
 
UPDATED 13/8/18

Transfers, Retirements, CA/PA updates all added. Hundreds more transfers have been done (Mainly focused on the higher reputation leagues, but also many, many smaller league/transfers have also been done. I will be happy to add anything I have missed for the next update!


Please also consider donating to show your gratitude, I would really appreciate it as I have spent a lot of time doing this, even the past 2 days whilst I am on holiday I have been working on this update!

You can donate via PayPal here : https://www.paypal.me/Rdott
​
 
r1cky84, How are you?

I'm really appreciate to your Tranfer Update , I luv it!
I'm waiting for time you lately update. So,
I hope donate for you though a little
But I don't have paypal account I'm sorry
How can i donate you except for paypal? Do you have Kakao talk? and What are you want how much?
[FONT=&quot]Feedback can be done directly[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Feedback can be done directly[/FONT]
 
I'm really appreciate to your Tranfer Update , I luv it!
I'm waiting for time you lately update. So,
I hope donate for you though a little
But I don't have paypal account I'm sorry
How can i donate you except for paypal? Do you have Kakao talk? and What are you want how much?
Feedback can be done directlyFeedback can be done directly

Thank you I really appreciate your feedback. I have sent you a private message (H)
 
No donations or feedback so far... Are people happy with my work?? :'(
 
No donations or feedback so far... Are people happy with my work?? :'(

Thanks for all the hard work. I really appreciated your dedication and time You spend on it.
Didnt use paypal in a while, so will check if I can send some.

All the best and thanks!!!
:)
 
Updated player abilities (Can view CA and PA next to the player value)


​
 
It is wrong Transfer date in england

in england
You are supposed to be in May. Actually, it must be in July 1.

And ffp is wrong too, I did not sign up, but it is said that it was a salary violation next session.


please check it
 
in england
You are supposed to be in May. Actually, it must be in July 1.

And ffp is wrong too, I did not sign up, but it is said that it was a salary violation next session.


please check it

The transfer window in England is May 17 to August 9 - Which is what I have done in the update. Not sure what you mean about FFP
 
FOR ACCESS TO THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THIS UPDATE PLEASE GO TO :

PAYPAL
https://www.paypal.me/RDott

AND MAKE A DONATION, THEN MESSAGE ME

smile.png


OVER 4,000 CHANGES INCLUDING : TRANSFERS, RETIREMENTS, PROMOTIONS/RELEGATIONS, FINANCES, CL+EL QUALIFIED TEAMS, CA/PA, WONDERKIDS ADDED AND MUCH MORE!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANYTHING ADDED, EVEN TO ADD YOURSELF IN THE GAME INBOX ME

smile.png
​
 
How much money you looking for mate? I got two kids to feed ere!
 
Transfer Update

Brilliant Update!

Sent you a donation, just waiting on the link being sent?
 
Back
Top