FM17 2018/19 Transfer Update by RD

r1cky84

Oct 30, 2009
UPDATED 30/8/2018

Many many more transfers, retirements, manager changes and ability updates included PLUS Usain Bolt is now a player for Central Coast Mariners!!

Message me for more info, or if you have donated and require the download link

wiwi76fr

Aug 31, 2018
Hello, it is forbidden to ask for money for an update, I leave you the day to stop doing so or I anticipate Sport Interactive.

Last edited:

trnkskz

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, I live in Turkey for more than 15 years old and I think I have no money now, but I can give you until the end deserved. I hope you can help me.

r1cky84

Oct 30, 2009
UPDATED 5/9/18 FINAL VERSION

More transfers, retirements, CA/PA updates to 5/9/18 includes ALL major and hundreds of minor transfers done worldwide!!

Message me once you have made a donation for the download link

Donate : PayPal

KingPig

Aug 10, 2018
hey! I hope to donate to you but...

I can not use paypal

So Let me know your account number then i directly send you through your account number

Last edited:

Tafflucas

Sep 16, 2018
Download the uptade

FM 17 Data Update by RD - Most recent update 5/9/18

- I will regularly post updates and add transfers etc that I have missed -​

• I've been working on an update for those of you who stuck with FM17 and have updated transfers mainly in the top 4 leagues in Europe (England, Italy, France, Germany) but I have also completed other major transfers. Stats updated (Salah etc) Wonderkids added (Rodrygo, Geubbels etc)
  • Also the 'Work Permit' rule in the UK due to Brexit has been removed :)
  • Promotions and relegations, cup winners from last season have also been updated, along with major retirements, manager changes etc.
  • Player values and old players abilities adjusted for a more realistic market

If you are not happy or find that there are many minor transfers not done please only provide constructive feedback, I only made this update for myself and have decided to share it in case anybody else may be interested :D

You will need BOTH files for the update.

Please feel free to comment on moves I have missed and I will add those to future updates.

To install extract files to :

C:/Users/"user name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data

Remember to select BOTH of the files under 'Database' and use 17.3.0

I would really appreciate any PayPal donations for my work as this has taken a lot of effort and will give me the feedback and motivation to keep releasing updates

Donate :
https://www.paypal.me/Rdott

*Now only available after a donation has been made - Message me for info*

Tafflucas

Sep 16, 2018
I made a donation for you, and I wanted the update link for your kindness.

FM 17 Data Update by RD - Most recent update 5/9/18

- I will regularly post updates and add transfers etc that I have missed -​

• I've been working on an update for those of you who stuck with FM17 and have updated transfers mainly in the top 4 leagues in Europe (England, Italy, France, Germany) but I have also completed other major transfers. Stats updated (Salah etc) Wonderkids added (Rodrygo, Geubbels etc)
  • Also the 'Work Permit' rule in the UK due to Brexit has been removed :)
  • Promotions and relegations, cup winners from last season have also been updated, along with major retirements, manager changes etc.
  • Player values and old players abilities adjusted for a more realistic market

If you are not happy or find that there are many minor transfers not done please only provide constructive feedback, I only made this update for myself and have decided to share it in case anybody else may be interested :D

You will need BOTH files for the update.

Please feel free to comment on moves I have missed and I will add those to future updates.

To install extract files to :

C:/Users/"user name"/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/editor data

Remember to select BOTH of the files under 'Database' and use 17.3.0

I would really appreciate any PayPal donations for my work as this has taken a lot of effort and will give me the feedback and motivation to keep releasing updates

Donate :
https://www.paypal.me/Rdott

*Now only available after a donation has been made - Message me for info*

KingPig

Aug 10, 2018
hi

I hope to donate for you But i don't have paypal account

How can i donate for you except for paypal?

Do you have other way to donate?

r1cky84

Oct 30, 2009
I hope to donate for you But i don't have paypal account

How can i donate for you except for paypal?

Do you have other way to donate?
Hi. Sorry PayPal is the only way, if you use a friend or family's account that may help