FM17 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

With Zlatan, Rashford and Rooney all picking up injuries just before deadline day, I needed to get a striker in. Finding myself unwilling to spend money on someone I wouldn't want to play once Zlatan and Rashford were fit, I decided a loan or free transfer were the best options. I trawled the free transfers but the only one who stood out as a short term option was Adebayor, his wages were way too high for a 2-star player and after a brief flirtation with the idea of signing Emily Heskey I opted for a loan move for the one and only Dave Nugent on a 5-month deal. Don't do it they cried over social media, Not good enough said another. I carried on and then came his first start...

View attachment 1098886

Could've posted this in successes but I found it hilarious so thought others might! I laughed when I decided to sign him to be honest, almost splashed £18 million on bringing Chicharito back.

Holy moment when you proved your doubters wrong.

And whats wrong with FM-Base comment section FFS...

View attachment 106368

Didn't end up doing to badly in his short time here, tried to extend his loan but Middlesbrough wanted him in and around the first team. He's ended up rotting in their reserves....

EDIT: Might have to get him in permanently now that Zlatan has been forced to retire through injury!

Last edited:
So I had 3 reserve players get injured in one match. The report afterward....

Player 1 - torn groin - out 2 months
Player 2 - torn groin - out 2 months
Player 3 - strained groin - out 1 month

WTF went on in that one match?

Didn't take a screenshot. But one of my coaches suggested I give more first team action to a young midfielder in my side. A 17 year old player who has played 13 of a possible 13 matches. 12 of those as a starter. So.... ummm... how does he play more than he has been, exactly?

Disappointing_zpscf2dpzim.jpg

FM does have a point. First place is pretty disappointing.