FM17 Funny/Random Screenshot Thread

71mil for a 22yr old prospect in 2022. Looks about right, maybe not for Dortmund as its run today but clubs are paying 40-50 for young talent nowadays. James / Martial / Sterling / Draxler. Wouldnt be mad to think with increased money and recoups in the next 15 years that will be up by 20mil.

Did they have money to burn? made a profit on other people? won a few things?

Here's my 3D manager face. Since my own real photos refused to work all I had to do was play the will smith makeover game, import the photo and change the skin to white.

View attachment 112454

You've got to love that photo reconition, you can get some interesting results with it for sure.

Thank god, blue reactivated the manager profile pic in skins. (TCS Skin)

71mil for a 22yr old prospect in 2022. Looks about right, maybe not for Dortmund as its run today but clubs are paying 40-50 for young talent nowadays. James / Martial / Sterling / Draxler. Wouldnt be mad to think with increased money and recoups in the next 15 years that will be up by 20mil.

Did they have money to burn? made a profit on other people? won a few things?

He's.one.of.the.best-players-in.the.Bundesliga.now.so.wasn't.really.a.bad.deal.for.BvB

Just.a.bit.unrealistic.perhaps

With Zlatan, Rashford and Rooney all picking up injuries just before deadline day, I needed to get a striker in. Finding myself unwilling to spend money on someone I wouldn't want to play once Zlatan and Rashford were fit, I decided a loan or free transfer were the best options. I trawled the free transfers but the only one who stood out as a short term option was Adebayor, his wages were way too high for a 2-star player and after a brief flirtation with the idea of signing Emily Heskey I opted for a loan move for the one and only Dave Nugent on a 5-month deal. Don't do it they cried over social media, Not good enough said another. I carried on and then came his first start...

View attachment 109445

Could've posted this in successes but I found it hilarious so thought others might! I laughed when I decided to sign him to be honest, almost splashed £18 million on bringing Chicharito back.

Last edited:
View attachment 1098909

Not so much an FM screenie but stumbled across this in the what are you listening to thread. Am I the only one who hopes he was banned for this statement? :p