[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

pr01991

Reaction score
QZjyrtR.png

Patch 17.3

1. FM17 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (by pr0) / 1.10.2017 / FM17 Transfers & Data Update Final Pack (by pr0)

This update contains 110.538 changes until the 1st of October 2017 that happened after the 17.3 database lockdown. Inside the pack you will find also the instructions text on how to install correctly the files in your game.

Lets see what each file includes:

Updated Transfers :
1. Player/Manager/Staff transfers from all around the world from the very best leagues to the small ones. Also passed away players/staff are removed from database.
2. Contracts/Numbers/Height/Weight/Nationality changes.
3. Added favorite clubs, staffs etc.

General Changes :
1. Added new people who doesn't exist in the database - chairmen/players/managers/staff.
2. Affiliations between teams.
3. Corrected captains.
4. New stadiums.

Wonderkids :
1. New young players created ,who will become world class players in the future ( wonderkids ).
2. In some cases adjusted CA/PA abilities of players under 21,that already exist in the game.

Current Ability / Potential Ability Changes :
1. Adjusted stats and current ability attributes.
2. Adjusted potential ability attributes.

Agents :

1. Agents created, with specific attributes and clients, to add more realism to the game.

Instructions:
Extract the files to : C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\editor data. If editor data folder is not there, create one with this name only. Other names will not recognize the files inside the game.

Then New Career Game. Choose the Football Manager 2017 database option and select my files. You are ready to create an updated new game.

Q: Can we play this update without the CA/PA changes ?

A: Yes , the CA/PA file will be a new file beside the others. If you dont want this file, simply don't choose it when you start a new game.

Also, you can visit my personal dedicated to my packs, website, be a part of my work and suggest changes here:

http://updatesbypr0.com

Last edited:
Awesome. Great to see you are still giving us update goodness. Keep up the great work!

Here are a few things I have noticed in the beta, that I think could be changed. These are all my opinion!

Firmino could do with a small bump I think, his anticipation, decisions and teamwork could all go up.

Sturridge pace should be 14-15 imo not 13. His agility should go down from 17. His anticipation and finishing should both go up too.

Wijnaldum could go up in a few areas, first touch and teamwork.

Adam Lallana's acceleration should be higher than 10. His off the ball could go up to 17 too, his movement is incredible.

Luis Suarez off the ball stat should surely be 19-20.

Aaron Ramsey is overrated, for sure, many aspects especially some mental attributes such as concentration are way too high in my opinion. A few other Arsenal players are very overpowered too.

Memphis Depay needs to go down in CA.

Some of Raheem Sterling's attributes could go up, he has improved dramatically already under Pep.

A few others at Dortmund, who I have been playing as in the BETA.

Julian Weigl's passing HAS to be higher than 14, at least 16+ in my opinion.

Gonzalo Castro could do with a CA increase.

Ousmanne Dembeles aggression (10) work rate (10) and teamwork (8) could go up one or two.

Nice guys thanks for the suggestions, keep it up!

Your website is down? Where are the download links?

Can't figure how to download the pack? Any help :)

Your website is down? Where are the download links?

You should check again : Downloads - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0. Everything works correctly.

Andreas Cornelius:

Finishing 11>13
Heading 13>15
Technique 10>12
CA up according to thoose changes

Thank you :)

Can't figure how to download the pack? Any help :)

It's because I haven't posted any link yet. More information about future release dates will be announced very soon :)

Hello!
My FM say this:
2jea1xf.png

In english mean: this file is not compatible. please reload in the editor and re save it.
Any solution?

thanks pro, nice to see you will continue to do this amazing work

Thanks for the support :)

View attachment 1085467

Sorry for the picture, couldn't get it to post otherwise

Thank you, will take a look on them.

Tes transferts sont faits à quelle date?

English please :/

Is there any chance of you could create Billy Gilmour of Rangers?

Rangers kid Billy Gilmour being watched by European giants Barcelona and Bayern Munich - Daily Record

Also Karamoko Dembele?

I know they're both quite young but it'd be good to have them in the game to see how they could turn out!

I will check them both, thanks for raising them.

Hello!
My FM say this:
2jea1xf.png

In english mean: this file is not compatible. please reload in the editor and re save it.
Any solution?

It's because these files are for FM16 and not for FM17 ^^)

Expect the update this weekend guys! Make sure to give your suggestions in the topics provided here : Category Index - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Some small detalis to add for Romanian league:
- Alibec of Astra joining Steaua in the winter transfer window
- Florin Tanase of Steaua injured until april-may with torn cruciated ligaments
- Ana Maria Prodan - Romanian agent, quite powerful in local market, has most of Steaua's players under contract

You should expect it in some hours, at 19:00 EET approximately.