[FM17] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

Ersan adem gülüm loan to beşiktaş for 1.5 years
Olcay sahan trabzonspor
Kerim frei Birmingham city

Beşiktaş transfer budgets 6 milyon dolars

SM-G610F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Oscar's contract with Shanghai only runs up until 2017. Please fix this.

souleyman couilbaly gone to al ahly from kilmarnock (needs a big stat increase Ca and Pa)

Josh Windass needs an upgrade too.

aberdeen loaned ryan christie from celtic

jak Alnwick from port vale has signed for Rangerws for 250k

can you take a look at Rangers Fc
Kenny Miller = first touch should be 14 crossing 14 finishing 16 determination 16 acceleration should be 15 and pace 16 technique 13 leadership 15 and penalty taking 16.

Clint Hill = pace 12 off the ball 13 passing 15 tackling 17 acceleration 10 agility 13

Barrie McKay = passing 17 technique 16 vision 15 flair 15 determination 16 decisions 15 concentration 14 composure 14 pace 17 teamwork 15 positioning 16 work rate 16

Please tell me you're kidding? Miller is 37 and you think he should have 15 & 16 for his speed? Wow. I'm on board with leadership and determination but the rest of it? You've got to get real. Same with Hill, you want him to have a 12 for pace? Have you seen him run? Barry McKay is not Dimitri Payet even if you'd like his stats to suggest he was.

Also a dunno why Kenny Miller is on the transfer list when he is a key player for Rangers and Fraser Aird and Tom Walsh have had there contracts mutually terminated and David Bates has joined Rangers from Raith Rovers and is touted as a future key player for the club so I think he should be upgraded.

You can't change someone being transfer listed he's been transfer listed in the game by the manager because his ability renders him surplus to requirement's. Fraser Aird has actually signed for Falkirk I believe. As for Bates I'm doubtful he'll develop into anything more than an average player.

Ps. I'm a Rangers fan, just a realistic one.

Last edited:
Hey Pr0 ! When we can expect last update from this transfer window? Cheers :)

thats fair enough mate its just because they have been the better players out of our team

In this update there's a huge mistake in Portugueses Lesgue.

The most off the lower clubes are very rich and buy players from the biggest's one teams by values in minium off 20 millions.

It'd very important to correct that problem.

When I download this how do I then use it in game? Any help would be appreciated.

Pro can you do some football league changes please mate. All CA/PA rises. Some will need desperately doing as have gone up a couple of levels and won't be good enough on game. Thanks a lot

Gareth McCleary
Helder Costa (also make m/amrlc)
Isiah Brown
Kemar Roofe
Liam Kelly
Romain Sawyers
Scott Hogan
Chris Wood
Sam Winnall
David Edwards
Tom Lawrence
Jackson Irvine
Jordan Hogil
Callum Robinson
Lookman (Everton)
Marcus Maddisson
Matty Taylor (Bristol City)
Josh Morris
Lee Gregory
Graham Carey
Nicky Adams
Omar Bogle (Wigan)
Charlie Wyke
John Akinde

Last edited:
any idea when it will be uploaded the new update? thanks!

1st post has been updated with the download link. 26.047 database changes until the 5th of February.

What's included?
♦ Main focus has been given in these specific leagues:
Belgium : Jupiler Pro League (Jupiler Pro League (1/4) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
England : Barclays Premier League (Barclays Premier League (1/12) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
France : Ligue 1 (Ligue 1 (1/8) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
Germany : Bundesliga (Bundesliga (1/8) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
Greece : Superleague (Superleague (1/4) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
Portugal : Liga NOS (Liga NOS (1/6) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
Spain : LaLiga (LaLiga (1/14) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
Turkey : Spor Toto Süper Lig (Spor Toto Süper Lig (1/5) - Updates By pr0 - FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0)
That DOESN'T mean that you won't find transfers in other leagues. Other leagues are completed in a 70-90% rate. So no worries. More leagues will come by the final winter pack on the 15th of February.

Last edited:
Great!

It.s not a final update? And it's work on 17.2.1 patch? Cheers mate !

Could someone please help. I have downloaded the file and saved it to editor data in my documents, when I go to start a new career game the database option is greyed out and I can't choose this new file. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Hey mate, you should consider improving the finishing of Aubameyang, it's currently only 14 which is too low for a player of his quality, i would suggest increasing it to at least 16.

Great work pr0 cant wait to play when championship is done

Just afew changes and suggestions for my team Barnsley FC who are having a great season

Better Youth Coaching and Youth Recruitment
Managing Director as left
Adam Davies Just signed contract till 2019

Players in

Ryan Hedges
Alex Mowatt
Gethin Jones (loan) needs better stats and CA-PA
Callum Elder (loan)
George Moncur back from Loan
Kayden Jackson back from Loan

Players Out

Conor Hourihane to Aston Villa -needs better CA best stats in Championship and needs better free kick and long shots
James Bree to Aston Villa 15% sell on -better CA-PA add runs with ball on right
Sam Morsey back to wigan needs better PA
Sam Winnall to Sheffield Wednesday needs better CA-PA remove from Barnsley FAV Personnel
Elliot Kebbie to Sandefjord Fotball
matty templeton loan North Ferriby
Stefan Payne on loan at Shrewsbury Town

+4.5m on finance

upgrades
Marc Roberts (captain) better CA-PA
Josh Scowen better CA-PA
Ryan Kent better CA - remove dwells on ball and - add runs with ball more
Angus MacDonald better CA-PA
Marley Watkins better PA remove likes to beat offside trap
Andy Yiadom Called up for Ghana better CA-PA remove gets forward whenever possible
Adam Jackson better Jumping and heading - remove gets forward
adam hammill better dribbling and long shots and work rate
Callum Evans better PA

Downgrades

Elliot Lee CA-PA
Saidy Janko CA-PA

Last edited: