Keep going mate.

Got to the league cup final with them and got back to back promotions. Now managing them in the championship.

At least the fans got their moneys worth!

I have a lot of goals in my games due to my tactics, I had the previous record for goals in a game with a 7-6 but this one was unreal! To score 3 late goals to win the game as well was extra sweet :D

I have a lot of goals in my games due to my tactics, I had the previous record for goals in a game with a 7-6 but this one was unreal! To score 3 late goals to win the game as well was extra sweet :D

Can you post the tactic please?

OK...

2017/18:
I bring you...Boston United reaching the FA Trophy semi finals for the first time since 1985. Not bad for a National League North side This is the third National League Premier side we beat(attached - thank you mods):

2018/19: My succsesses in Boston(including reaching the playoff semi finals) got me attention from a lot of clubs and in the end I went north of the border when Scottish L1 side Airdrie sent out a midseason SOS. League wise, I guided them into midtable from the relegation battle...oh and beat a Championship side to secure their first appearance in the Scottish Cup 5th round since 2009: View attachment 64332

2019/20: In progress(so no screenshots yet) but my guys are in the L1 title race and I secured my first Manager of the month award in September 2019.

Last edited:
2019/20: Airdrie have the best league regular season since dropping out of the second tier in 2013(unfortunately we got beaten by an on-form Brechin in the playoff semis): View attachment 62784

2020/21...second full season with Airdrie and...View attachment 60814

The club, while still in L1 reaches the knockout stages of the Betfred Cup, seeing off Championship Raith in the process. First time the club has made the last 16 of the Scottish League Cup since 2011/12. Get beaten 1-0 at home to evebtual winners Celtic in the 1st knockout round.

And...to be continued...

Road deviation

Won the champions league with Nottingham forest, 2031 haha

So... posted about this in the Frustration / Rage thread awhile back. Its not really a Success yet, either, but still....

Current save in a smaller club in Mexico. Save has gone well, with plenty of success built around some young players I snapped up. Most were Mexican and started playing right away, despite being 16-17 years old. They've developed well, spurred on with plenty of match time. Money has been a big struggle as the club is the smallest in Liga MX. In the summer of 2019, Tigres came in with an offer for my veteran left winger (retrained from being a forward) of like 4m. Jumped at it. Didn't totally solve the money problem but it helped. I figured when someone came in from Europe with a big money offer for one of my youngsters. And sure enough, I got a big offer for my 18 year old rightback.

RB Leizpig made an offer out of nowhere. 19m Euros up front, 5m in installments, and 2 clauses of 5m each that are reachable, plus 40% sell-on profit. I tried to negotiate but only got like an extra million, but 50% sell-on. He's 18, the starting RB for Mexico, and pretty developed for his age. But limited potential to get better, and he doesn't have a lot of standout skills. Crossing is only 10, for example. He averaged 7.51 in 38 matches in the 2nd season, with 16 assists. But I have a Colombian who looks capable of replacing him, so bye-bye Cantu. So now money is no longer an issue. I spent a bit of it on a Bolivian RB for depth and a Brazilian defender.

Another reason I was okay selling Cantu is what I posted about in the Rage thread. I have a 17 year old Brazilian who can't play yet. He was a first-day newgen free agent that I snapped up. 5 star potential, 15 years old to start, a tiny winger with tons of Flair who is two footed and Professional. Not all that quick, he doesn't have standout skills as a whole (Flair and Dribbling are high), but also no overt weaknesses. Pretty balanced. The big issue is that he can't join until he's 18. Which means December of 2019. Since he was a FA, I could bring him in on trial, so he's been on trial for over 2 years. And developing. And developing. And developing. He started as a left winger, but since he was two footed, I retrained him to be a right winger too. And then since his defensive skills weren't bad, I started training him as a RB. And now he's training as a LB. I might be able to use him as a Complete Wingback to good effect, so I'm quite excited for when he can actually play. By CA, he's one of my best players and probably amongst the top in the world for his age. He will debut in December of 2019 and probably be amongst the top ten players in the league. I've been able to play him in reserve / U18 matches as well as friendlies. And he does like to get 8s on occasion. Scored an oddly high number of goals from LB in some friendlies. This kid could be brilliant. Just need to get thru another few months in-game to be able to play him lol

Edit - forgot to mention one of my forwards. So the side started with 4 forwards and no real wingers. But I wanted to play a 4-1-4-1, so 3 of the forwards got retrained to be wingers. One of those was whom I sold to Tigres for 4m. Of the newgen youngsters I grabbed at the start, there were 4 forwards. I have been retraining two into wingers and they look to be the future. But one of the 2 who stayed as a forward has been.... interesting. I didn't know what to expect - he had a skillset I liked, and good size (6'1") but his Finishing started fairly low. He had solid physicals and his both Teamwork and Workrate were reasonably high. He rotated in the 2nd season, with some starts. Ended up with something like 10 goals in 16 matches in the league and a pretty high rating (7.80ish). First match of the 2nd season and he got 2 goals and an 8.80. Its interesting because he doesn't look like a forward who should do the business. His Finishing is still only 10 and Composure is like 13. Off the Ball is about the same. But almost all his Physicals are around 15 and both TW and WR are 16. He works hard. And that works. He has had a few matches where he doesn't score and he gets like a 6.6 rating. But a goal and a 7.2 or better seem to be his norm. I wouldn't haven't picked him as my ideal solo striker but he looks like he could be a monster. Only 18 and still has room to improve.

Last edited:
Edit - forgot to mention one of my forwards. So the side started with 4 forwards and no real wingers. But I wanted to play a 4-1-4-1, so 3 of the forwards got retrained to be wingers. One of those was whom I sold to Tigres for 4m. Of the newgen youngsters I grabbed at the start, there were 4 forwards. I have been retraining two into wingers and they look to be the future. But one of the 2 who stayed as a forward has been.... interesting. I didn't know what to expect - he had a skillset I liked, and good size (6'1") but his Finishing started fairly low. He had solid physicals and his both Teamwork and Workrate were reasonably high. He rotated in the 2nd season, with some starts. Ended up with something like 10 goals in 16 matches in the league and a pretty high rating (7.80ish). First match of the 2nd season and he got 2 goals and an 8.80. Its interesting because he doesn't look like a forward who should do the business. His Finishing is still only 10 and Composure is like 13. Off the Ball is about the same. But almost all his Physicals are around 15 and both TW and WR are 16. He works hard. And that works. He has had a few matches where he doesn't score and he gets like a 6.6 rating. But a goal and a 7.2 or better seem to be his norm. I wouldn't haven't picked him as my ideal solo striker but he looks like he could be a monster. Only 18 and still has room to improve.

Got thru a few matches tonight. i've never had a forward scoring like this kid. 7 goals in 4 league matches. 8.68 rating in those matches. 2 in 2 appearances in the cup, one as a sub.

View attachment 58057

View attachment 58056