ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Things not going well? Defender letting in a 96th minute winner in Champions League semi? Finger tips leaving copious amounts of salt all over the keyboard? Then spill the rage here-without going too far ofc.

Let the salt flow.............

Already... lol. superb,

'tis that time of year once more lol. Nearly forgot until I saw some salty rage posts on facebook from friends of mine lol

I have freaking assignments due so I can't play any FM 'till the weekend! :p

all of a sudden no tactics I've downloaded will load up in game. says it can't be imported or something. and any tactics I download now don't show up at all. whats happening?

all of a sudden no tactics I've downloaded will load up in game. says it can't be imported or something. and any tactics I download now don't show up at all. whats happening?
Probably because they're TAC files and the full game uses FMF files.

Probably because they're TAC files and the full game uses FMF files.

oh ****** **** I never thought of that. is there anyway to convert downloaded tactics to FMF files? I don't have the time to come up with my own tactic this year due to work and family

Only things annoying me so far is the amount of 'he certainly didn't mean that' crosses that hit the bar or get tipped over nearly going in. And a player on 11k a week wanted 160k at my club (everton)

Not rage think, but for now only unpleasing thing is the new scouting system. It is neat and reflect more real life, but there is no UI friendlines toughts in it. For old FM player it is hard to get into, cant imagine if newer players miss some features because it too hard maybe to understand what is going on.

The GK tipping shots for corners that are clearly going out are infuriating, on key highlights I get at least 3 a game.

Also far too many missed PKs (like FM17).

my save crashed there was a bar saying application error
anyway I'm seriously considering going back to FM17
FM18 is waste of money and time

Is anyone experiencing the game running like a trashbin? Especially the match engine

Is anyone experiencing the game running like a trashbin? Especially the match engine
Yeah especially games running at a snails pace, despite the sliders being on the fastest setting. I know someone has reported it to SI!

Yeah especially games running at a snails pace, despite the sliders being on the fastest setting. I know someone has reported it to SI!
I've done it a few times already, they need to stop testing their game with 2x 1080 graphics card and a super computer processor, amateurs!

I've upgraded from an I3 6300 to a Ryzen 3 1200 quad core, overclocked from 3.1 to 3.8 mhz, paired with a GTX 1060 6 GB. Flawless. For under £100, the Ryzen 3 has been outstanding value for me.