Please tell me someone else is having trouble with delivering crosses? 90% of mines are saved by the goalkeeper at the front post!

This is the thing I've noticed most, so many random crosses from odd places to do it, straight to the keeper

SIX 0-0's in a row followed by 2 0-1 defeats... in those 8 matches there were TWO shots on target (one a long distance freekick in the 91st minute, and the other a corner, neither of which were classed as even a half chance), my team had an amazing 74 shots on target in those 8 games, 17 Clear Cut Chances, 12 Half Chances (this includes 2 penalties).

SIX 0-0's in a row followed by 2 0-1 defeats... in those 8 matches there were TWO shots on target (one a long distance freekick in the 91st minute, and the other a corner, neither of which were classed as even a half chance), my team had an amazing 74 shots on target in those 8 games, 17 Clear Cut Chances, 12 Half Chances (this includes 2 penalties).

Time to invest in some new strikers mate!

Not as many, I have found, as offside decisions which come when you've got the ball back and are about to start an attack. It's almost as if they hadn't watched a football match for years.

Makes no sense

Just got fm'd. Had 15 shots 11 on target they had 3 shots on target and won 1-0. What makes it worse was it was a long ball from the cb to deeney. Deeney had 2 shots all game and got 8.3 there keeper made 11 saves and got 8.1. How? If it wasn't for the keeper I would of destroyed them. Keeper not getting motm is a joke. I also hate scuffet now.

Rangers do a huddle before the games! Whoever included that should get the sack

Every year, on every game using any tactics I have the same problem!

All going well upto December when results start to become inconsistent by mid Jan I can't buy a win. Then throughout February my form starts to recover and by the end of February I'm back to where I was before the crash!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Every year, on every game using any tactics I have the same problem!

All going well upto December when results start to become inconsistent by mid Jan I can't buy a win. Then throughout February my form starts to recover and by the end of February I'm back to where I was before the crash!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Wenger wants to know your system. You at least recover! #sorryhadtodoit

Not really a rage, but the transfer AI is stupid.

Playing as Ajax. Have sold Donny van de Beek, Justin Kluivert, Kasper Dolberg and Frenkie de Jong across 2 seasons for close to € 80 million each. With Donny van de Beek and Kasper Dolberg being picked up in the first winter window. I'm currently in 21-22 season and my transfer budget is at a royal 320 million ******* euro's.

The worst part about this is that my team hasn't been performing insanely well in Europe at all. Completely ****** up the first season by not qualifying for anything. Won my first season of the Eredivisie. Another **** up in Europe though that season. Third season we did ok by getting through to the round of 16 in the CL but ended up getting knocked out by R. Madrid right away.

Which brings me to my rage: I have 320 million euro's and not a single player wants to play in the Eredivisie that will bring us to the next level... **** yeah!

Quater final of the fa cup. Lost on penalties. Europa league quater final lost on penalties. All my 'best' penalty takers miss lol missed the first 2 both times. Wonderfull game

This will probably be the mildest rant imaginable... Completely lacking in rage.

So I have a bad habit of save bouncing. I will see a club / scenario that interests me, start it up, getting barely into it, and abandon it for something else that catches my eye. I've had this habit for years. I've gotten better, in that the last few versions of FM, I've had multiple saves go 2-3 years, which is pretty good for me. My go-to clubs are Lokomotiv Moscow and Viesse Arnheim. I diversified significantly on FM17 - I had good saves in The Netherlands with Heracles, England with Fulham and Bournemouth, Colombia with Envigado, and Mexico with Pumas. My intent with FM18 is to repeat a lot of those saves. But post-beta I bounced around a bit, and then did 18 months with Lobos BUAP in Mexico.

Mexico makes for a fairly interesting save. Its pretty well developed - loads of talent, money, and great attendance. They produce great newgens and you don't automatically lose them to bigger European clubs immediately. You can hunt talent through South America. The only thing that kinda sucks is the continental competition - winning the CONCACAF Champions League isn't that challenging. Much more interesting when Mexican clubs participated in the Copa Libertadores. But its a nice change of pace from typical European leagues, and you don't have the same sides doing well every season.

But as I posted about in the Success thread, Lobos are a much different club to run than Pumas in FM17. They are, in almost every way, a second division club. They don't have a lot of money, the facilities kinda suck, the stadium is the smallest in Liga MX (and the attendance is well below capacity), and the squad is almost entire on-loan players. They are projected to get relegated. But I managed to do pretty well with them. I found a first-day American newgen DM who I used as a Segundo Volante and he became the heartbeat of the team. Mediocre players performed well and we did nicely. But we lost money so my big hope was that new sponsorship deals in June of 2018 would wipe out the debt and provide enough money to start to do a squad build. There are literally 2 players that are under contract to the club that are of required quality for Liga MX. But the money that came thru wasn't enough to wipe out the negative balance, so I have very little to build with, which killed my rebuild plans and kinda killed the save for me. Didn't help that the youth intake was **** because the club setup isn't very good. As much as I wanted to see if the American DM would develop into a world class player, I ended up leaving it off.

Russian Football News released their annual date update for Russian FM data, which adjusted some Lokomotiv Moscow players. So I started save there. Got a first-day newgen at the club with 5 star potential, who was my 2nd best striker at 15 years old and he kinda looks like an axe murder. So win all the way around. I got the one transfer target I really needed - a Russian rightback of quality - but then spent too much on midfield prospects, creating registration issues, and that kinda killed that one for me. So next I tried a Pumas save. Three first-day newgens at the club of 5 star quality, and 3 of them at high need positions. But with good facilities, a huge stadium, and some money to spend... it somehow felt "too easy" compared to the grind at Lobos. So I never got further than starting to look for new staff to rebuild the backroom.

So last night, I started up a save with Lobos. and then another. And another. Wanted to see if I would get good first-day newgen or two, despite the poor club youth setup. And I got at least one in 3 different saves. None are 5-star prospects, but more 3-4 star players. Still, if that kind of player was to develop reasonably, they could be the best player at the club within 2 seasons. And my problem is now deciding between which of these saves to go forward with. In one, the prospect is a DM who would probably do well as a Segundo Volante. In another, its an AMC who could probably be retrained to that DM role but will never be ideal due to Positioning and Marking. In the third, there are two 3/4 star prospect at the club - a wingback and an attacking mid - and that is probably the one I should go with. There are other factors that vary between the saves (such as American newgens who could be signed for free from American developmental club varying in each of the saves) and I've been mulling this all day. This should not be this hard of a decision lol.

i want to do this all to but now whilst the inbox 10 second freeze and stuttering in menues are here to grind my gears ><

The match day layout is **** ugly and finickty.. who the **** designed that UI.

wkdsoul... well you did? i dont get the pun... what is this mark?