FM19 Tactics by TFF

Im playing level 10 with Belper Town and found that shield wall kept conceding goals when hanging onto a lead.
I adapted conqueror to a defensive/ time wasting formation, and found that my team kept the ball really well and more often than not grabbed another goal, if im winning comfortably i tend to use this for the last 10 minutes.
Hopefully it may work for other people.

View attachment 1211276

If you want kill the match then you'd better go for "The Waste Time Tactic" which can be found at the OP.

I don't think that Shield Wall is the best option if you want to kill the match

If you want kill the match then you'd better go for "The Waste Time Tactic" which can be found at the OP.

I don't think that Shield Wall is the best option if you want to kill the match

I misread OP, oh well this works too

hello TFF, I wanted to ask you a question ... is it possible to please create a 4312 show? I think you are the only one able to create this tactic and make it work as hard as possible. thanks you are the best.

TFF, can you share your match plan to FMT or have some tips? Tks (Gladiator or a combine)

I love this tactic

attachment.php

with the conqueror I had magnificent results. I won the championship with Milan making 37 wins and 1 draw, best attack and best defense. I made only a small change, the fullbacks I put it as fluidifying backs to support. I have just beaten Juve 6-0 who is coached by Guardiola this season ... this is TFF's best tactic

with the conqueror I had magnificent results. I won the championship with Milan making 37 wins and 1 draw, best attack and best defense. I made only a small change, the fullbacks I put it as fluidifying backs to support. I have just beaten Juve 6-0 who is coached by Guardiola this season ... this is TFF's best tactic

19.3.5 ?

What can I say..TFF has done it again..hes broken the game..i use Gladiator V1 and won everything with Liverpool..im starting again and just going to bring in youth players and not buy anyone..i see others asking for new tactics but whats the point of fixing a tactic when its not broken..i trained salah to left midfied and mane to right midfield and they just dominate games.... Thanks again TFF you are the master.

3.5 broke tactic for me

What can I say..TFF has done it again..hes broken the game..i use Gladiator V1 and won everything with Liverpool..im starting again and just going to bring in youth players and not buy anyone..i see others asking for new tactics but whats the point of fixing a tactic when its not broken..i trained salah to left midfied and mane to right midfield and they just dominate games.... Thanks again TFF you are the master.

sorry i am not that good in english. Afther 3.5 my results where bad against big teams.

Back