FM19 Tactics by TFF

Great tactics! Using Conqueror and Shield Wall with Real Sociedad. (patch 19.3.5)
Just trashed Real Madrid 7-0.
attachment.php
attachment.php
How do you use Conqueror at home and Shield Wall away? I also ran Real Sociedad and tactics, which in my opinion was the best, but after updates it spoiled. 19.2
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
How do you use Conqueror at home and Shield Wall away? I also ran Real Sociedad and tactics, which in my opinion was the best, but after updates it spoiled. 19.2

I don't use different tactics for home and away. I usually start with Conqueror tactic and change to Shield Wall if I'm not happy with the play or result. Against bigger teams I start with Shield Wall. For now this seems to be working for me on the last patch 19.3.5, but maybe because it's the first season of a new save.

What are the best in-game changes to make if you're struggling to break teams down with Gladiator/Conqueror. I've been trying to slow the pace down and pass shorter but it doesn't seem to be helping much.

someone could help me!!

how to use Gladiator/Conqueror is the best for underdog. please help
thanks

I've been using this tactic in a YouTube journeyman series with success, I've put a link in the description box of my video to promote it :)

tff can you make a new tactic that's better? gladiator is boring now we need something new to play with ty

3rd season Wolves

So here is the 3rd season progress, another successful season winning 6 of 7 trophies(only losing on pens to Barca after dominating the game!!!) could have gone whole season unbeaten if not for a freak 1-0 loss at Bristol City!!! Joao Felix & Fabio Silva combined a thenomenal partnership

can you give me the link of the best combination of tactics? thanks friends

i just got battered by liverpool 8-2 (my first season in PL with sunderland, yr 2020) with gladiator v1???

Im playing level 10 with Belper Town and found that shield wall kept conceding goals when hanging onto a lead.
I adapted conqueror to a defensive/ time wasting formation, and found that my team kept the ball really well and more often than not grabbed another goal, if im winning comfortably i tend to use this for the last 10 minutes.
Hopefully it may work for other people.

View attachment 5304

Back