FM19 Tactics by TFF

I am using in my Everton save, And is going well 8 games in

GLADIATOR

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
Yeah, wingers who hug the line are usually OP in FM. Very pacey, high dribbling wingers... But I've had Asensio on the right and he worked wonders cutting inside.

Left wingers:
Payet (Left foot: Strong / Right foot: Very strong) + Cuts inside in Traits
attachment.php

Ocampos: (Left foot: Ok / Right foot: Very strong) + Cuts inside in Traits
attachment.php

Right wingers:

Thauvin: (Left foot: Very strong / Right foot: Ok) + Cuts inside in Traits
attachment.php

Saint-Maximin: (Left foot: Weak / Right foot: Very strong)
attachment.php

As you can see, the two seem to work

I know some people like a different tactic as they are bored with the 4 4 2 ..But when TFF does a tactic he gets the most out of a tactic..he makes them overpowered..like this 4 4 2 Gladiator..its the best tactic you will get in FM19 as TFF will have explored all other tactics and I man to every inch and detail...So you guys probably wont see TFF do another tactic as this is the best you will ever get in FM19..I have won everything..so I don't see why the tactic would change..TFF will only change a tactic usually through an update..if he doesn't change it..it means the tactic is sill the best..

I myself wanted to try new tactics a couple of years ago when TFF was doing hes usuall tactics..BUT I always come back to TFF tactic as the others wasn't gettin me good results..i can bet you all here who has tried a different tactic from another tactic maker always resorts back to TFFs 4 4 2 LOL

Last edited:

Hi, guys!

I've updated Gladiator, Conqueror, Berserk and Crusher tactics.

I applied few tweaks which should slightly increase the efficiency of the tactics.

Changes:

- changes the crosses settings from "Low Crosses" to "Mixed"

- changed the passing setting of DL/DR/DM/MCL/MCR position from "Short" to "Standard"

- Added "Gets Further Forward" PI for DL/DR positions

Does TFF - SHIELD WALL V10 update? I love this tactic waiting for this tactic

Not sure what's going on with Gladiator v2, but my full backs have a 6.66 and 6.58 rating over the last 5 games.

Back