Hi, guys!

I've updated Gladiator, Conqueror, Berserk and Crusher tactics.

I applied few tweaks which should slightly increase the efficiency of the tactics.

Changes:

- changes the crosses settings from "Low Crosses" to "Mixed"

- changed the passing setting of DL/DR/DM/MCL/MCR position from "Short" to "Standard"

- Added "Gets Further Forward" PI for DL/DR positions

Coupe de France:
attachment.php

Coupe de la Ligue:
attachment.php
attachment.php

CL:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

very nice.

Does TFF - SHIELD WALL V10 update? I love this tactic waiting for this tactic

Not sure what's going on with Gladiator v2, but my full backs have a 6.66 and 6.58 rating over the last 5 games.

I think I'll switch to the Gladiator/Conqueror combo for my next season. A bit afraid to switch to 442s when I've been playing 4231/433s since the beginning of my career. Someone to confirm it's a good combo?

And what about the Crusher? I like that it has 2 CMs and 2 wide men higher than the Conqueror.

Conqueror V1 with the offside trap turned off.

Still getting great results with the early edition of the tactic. Lost 1 game overall in the league and won a side cup. No issues with a smaller team, even though the team wasn't fully adaptable to each position specified.

Ij2yfWj.jpg

KtJWIzb.jpg

How can I download this tatics?

Hi, guys!

I've updated Gladiator, Conqueror, Berserk and Crusher tactics.

I applied few tweaks which should slightly increase the efficiency of the tactics.

Changes:

- changes the crosses settings from "Low Crosses" to "Mixed"

- changed the passing setting of DL/DR/DM/MCL/MCR position from "Short" to "Standard"

- Added "Gets Further Forward" PI for DL/DR positions
How can I download this tatics?

Of all my dominance with Wolves ive never quite managed to suss out Liverpool......

@TotalFootballFan9 can you tell me what to do with defence in away games....i am using gladiator ofc but when comes to away games opponent destroing me on counter....last game was with Juventus where i get first goal but then i was destroyed by them.....i think you have solution for me...ps i play with dortmund

@TotalFootballFan9 can you tell me what to do with defence in away games....i am using gladiator ofc but when comes to away games opponent destroing me on counter....last game was with Juventus where i get first goal but then i was destroyed by them.....i think you have solution for me...ps i play with dortmund

Try a lower mentality