Hey mate,

I haven't dig deep into the new training yet so my knowledge about it is limited to what everyone can find out about it from guides and tutorials which are available on the official site and in the game.

At the moment the new training looks complicated and boring to me so I want to sink into to it at same point later ;) and at current moment I leave the training to my assistant manager.

hey mate, how do i let my assistant to do my training?

@TotalFootballFan9

Can you clear your Private Messages box? I'd like to know a bit more about your testing [FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]methodology[/FONT].

too weak on away games mostly used ash v4 and demolisher v4 almost a draw is a good result

zarsn002.png

zarsn001.png

Hey mate

Did you use any OIs?

Guys, I've updated all tactic to V5, I put an awesome corner setup into all tactics ;)

Also, I made few tweaks for Demolisher tactic

Guys, I've updated all tactic to V5, I put an awesome corner setup into all tactics ;)

Demolisher tactic was good with v4 but i dont like 3 2 2 3 formation :'( . Can you create a 3 strikers and 1 amc tactic if it is possible (A):wub: . I know you said 3 amc tactic is op except strikers. But if it is possible i will be happy :D .

You put Demolisher in the top! so is it mean that is the best performing tactic at the moment? :) BTW i have a massive succes with stormcaller v4 as bournemouth! 1st place after 28 games no transfers :)

p.s. previuos corner setup was amazing aswell clearly 1st place in EPL with goals from corners!

You put Demolisher in the top! so is it mean that is the best performing tactic at the moment? :) BTW i have a massive succes with stormcaller v4 as bournemouth! 1st place after 28 games no transfers :)

p.s. previuos corner setup was amazing aswell clearly 1st place in EPL with goals from corners!

Hi mate

No, at the moment I don't put any specific meaning into the order at which the tactics are placed at the OP

I find that all 3 tactics show very similar efficiency but Ashbringer and Stromcaller are more Plug & Play’ish tactics so using then with any default team will give you much better results than with Demolisher.

Demolisher tactic was good with v4 but i dont like 3 2 2 3 formation :'( . Can you create a 3 strikers and 1 amc tactic if it is possible (A):wub: . I know you said 3 amc tactic is op except strikers. But if it is possible i will be happy :D .

Mate, to say honestly I find that at the moment a formation with 3 strikers and 1 AMC is very inefficient and there are tons of other approaches which can do much better so I don't see the point in bothering with it

Of course, it's just my opinion… feel free to disagree ;)

Mate, to say honestly I find that at the moment a formation with 3 strikers and 1 AMC is very inefficient and there are tons of other approaches which can do much better so I don't see the point in bothering with it

Of course, it's just my opinion… feel free to disagree ;)
You are right 3 amc tactic works better than 3 stikers , thank you :wub:(A)

Anyone play with Liverpool for any of these tactics? Doesn't seem to suit the front 3.

Anyone play with Liverpool for any of these tactics? Doesn't seem to suit the front 3.

I'm using Ashbringer with Liverpool and doing just great!

Here are my result so far

cec01.png

cec02.png

Last edited:
Demolisher v6 link is ASHBRINGER V6. Can you check it pls (A)