What is the role of the shadow striker in the ashbringer/stormcaller tactics? In my experience they dont score a lot of goals/neither do they get a lot of assists so what is their role and why shadow striker over other roles? Im curious..

The tactic in total works like a charm

And that is the only thing that matters because would it be better if the striker position or any other position gets very high every match but you still lose very badly every match.

It’s very import to understand that the ratings which players get after every match is totally in hands of SI guys so let’s say they might do that if your striker don’t score 10 goals in a match then he gets very low 5.0 rating in that match or next day the guys from SI might decide that if you striker makes just few accurate passes in a match then he already gets the highest 10.0 rating that match.

Under the current ME the striker position and AMC position just can’t do any better and after some time the SI guys just will tweak their ratings and that’s how it works.

The most common misconception that if you see some position in your tactic gets low rating every match then you must change something for this position but it might that this position does very important work in your tactic that just isn't rewarded enough by the rating system which are poorly configured by SI.

Last edited:
I tried demollisher and ashbringer as ManCity but i got bad luck i guess. Many players got Comes Deep to Get the Ball. Lot of games with stats like shots/on target ~20/14 vs 5/1 and still 0:0 or 1:1.

That's why i asked about some advices about attributes and prefered moves :)

installing

could any of you people help me install tactics please. for some reason its not working the normal way as ive done for the last few FM's

Do you think changing the volante role to a CM defensive playmaker or any other CM role would make the tactic worse? Reason is I have Lucas Paqueta who can't play in the DM role.
Thanks.

Do you think changing the volante role to a CM defensive playmaker or any other CM role would make the tactic worse? Reason is I have Lucas Paqueta who can't play in the DM role.
Thanks.

Hi

You'd better play him at AMC position, his defensive attribute a bit low for DMCL position

Or you can train him to play DMC position, I'm sure he'll pick it fast

in my team lucas paqueta is palying on AMC role and peforms realy good

Im having success changing AF to DLF seeming my strikers are all better suited for that role.

fun times, but maaan the bugs in this game xD Try to go to world > Transfers > youth intake xD

How does h corner kick exploit work, V6 of these tactics says Mixed, Do we need to use a specific player to take corners Etc

How does h corner kick exploit work, V6 of these tactics says Mixed, Do we need to use a specific player to take corners Etc

Mrhough, thanks for that :)

I just noticed that the delivery is set to "Mixed" in Stromcaller V6 and Demolisher V6 tactics, of course, it should be set at "Far Post"

I'll update the tacics to fix it

Last edited:

Guys, I accidently uploaded Strormcaller V6 and Demolisher V6 with the corners delivery is set to "Mixed" but if you want use "Far Post Corner" exploit which was added in V6 at full power then the corner delivery should be set at "Far Post".

I've updated Stormcaller and Demolisher tactics to V7 and fixed the delivery so you can just download V7 or set the corner delivery to "Far Post" by yourself.

Also, once more I want to add if you don’t want to use "Far Post Corner" exploit then use V5 versions or use your own corner setup.

Last edited:
I just want to add that when you use "Far Post Corner" exploit then it doesn't mean that you should score from every corner :), it only increases your chances to score from corners, I'd say your chance increases about 10 times compared with any other corner setup.

hi lads,

its been years since ive downloaded tactics from fm base as i havent had the game in years :(

can anyone tell me what i need to do to download these tactics and impliment them into my game?

many thanks

@joeyturton

just load the file and copy paste it in to the tactic folder from FM19

Not very impressed... Or am I missing something?

First season i used Demolisher V 2/3/4, and it went OK. Jut missed out on the playoffs.
But 2nd season I used Ashbringer, as I thought it would be better, and I signed better players, but I've only won 3/20 games!

I have loaded the tactics correctly, and tried every sort of team talk and shouts, from none at all, to encouregement to agressive.
I keep leaking goals, and never score. Also I seem to either get a straight red or concede a penalty almost every game.

Now I have 5 games to get 9 points, or I'll be sacked. I don't know what to do :/

Season 1:

View attachment 33673

Season 2:
View attachment 33672

Ashbringer worked great for me my second season with Southampton, finished 7th. Same tactic and i am in 17th after 14 games and being destroyed by other teams now. Didnt change anything, not sure whats happened

I'm using Ashbringer with Liverpool and doing just great!

Here are my result so far

cec01.png

cec02.png

Hi

What training did you use?

Thanks!