Guys, I've updated all tactics to V6

I added "Far Post Corner Exploit" into all tactics

If you don't want to use this exploit then stick with V5 ;)

Last edited:
Can you check demolisher v6 link pls (A) , it is ashbringer

I added "Far Post Exploit" into all tactics

Good to see you smashing the tactics TFF, can't wait to get fm 19 now just to use your tactics.

hey tff, mate great job as always. would you play dele ali in the amc position? and where will you place Eriksen?

hey tff, mate great job as always. would you play dele ali in the amc position? and where will you place Eriksen?

Hey mate,

I find thay they both fit very well the AMC position but they are bit slow for AML/AMR positions so I think that it would be a good idea to rotate them at AMC position, also Dele Alli can be used at STC position when needed and Erikson can be used at AML/AMR position when needed

Hey TFF,

any chance for filters per player? Maybe default role's attributes are close enough?

PS. keep the great work!

Hey TFF

What is the role of the shadow striker in the ashbringer/stormcaller tactics? In my experience they dont score a lot of goals/neither do they get a lot of assists so what is their role and why shadow striker over other roles? Im curious..

Also, In fm 18 tactics you recommended to use individual training that trains different attributes to the ones that the game suggests for a given role. For example, you suggested that shadow strikers should train as trequartistas and get flair/vision. Meanwhile the game doesnt highlight those attributes for shadow strikers. So far Ive been following the game's highlighted attributes. So my question is, are they not accurate IN GENERAL?

Hey TFF

Hey TFF! Nice to see your tactics again!

I just want to know if there are some Individual Training specifics like the Demolisher in FM18. I'm using some of FM18 and also using the same position and role that players have in the tactics.

Thanks!

Haven't got into the beta yet, but judging from the different tactics I'm seeing this year I assume it's safe to say the 3 striker formations have been nerfed?

Also, have you tried using BPD's in that Ashbringer tactic?

Hate to be that guy again - but i would absolutely love it if anyone could upload Ashbringer v6. Cant download from mediafire :(

Hate to be that guy again - but i would absolutely love it if anyone could upload Ashbringer v6. Cant download from mediafire :(

Just stop using antivirus, you don't really need anything besides Windows Defender nowadays. Antivirus is unnecessary.

Used Ashbringer variations with Stockport County, top of the league after 17 games, 13 wins, 3 draws, 1 defeat. Also in the 2nd round of the FA Cup! Superb stuff, thanks :D

V6 is a big improvement too!

but when v6 ist a "exploit" why would u play with that? it is totally unrealistic and antifun

but when v6 ist a "exploit" why would u play with that? it is totally unrealistic and antifun

As TFF said if you don't want to use "Far Post Corner" exploit then use V5 instead of V6 or you can use any corner setup you like

TFF what kind of player would you suggest for Volante and for DM positions in Ashbringer?

They should have good defensive skills and good // reasonable passing skills

bump

I added "Far Post Corner Exploit" into all tactics

What is the role of the shadow striker in the ashbringer/stormcaller tactics? In my experience they dont score a lot of goals/neither do they get a lot of assists so what is their role and why shadow striker over other roles? Im curious..

Also, In fm 18 tactics you recommended to use individual training that trains different attributes to the ones that the game suggests for a given role. For example, you suggested that shadow strikers should train as trequartistas and get flair/vision. Meanwhile the game doesnt highlight those attributes for shadow strikers. So far Ive been following the game's highlighted attributes. So my question is, are they not accurate IN GENERAL?

After some tests i found the same problem with both attacking positions Shadow striker and Advanced forward.The tactic in total works like a charm but these two positions usually gets low ratings even if i play as a Barcelona... I know its ME problem but thats annoying :) hopfully they fixe it after full release!