FM19 Tactics by TFF

You are always the most successful with TFF's tactics, been that way for years now. Don't know how you do it

well i am not the only one, i see that others doing very good as well. and i am not sure whats your point

Are you blind?

There are a lot of other people have similar success including me…

So stop troll and learn how to play the game...

Listen you nonce, i was being genuine and asking him? not trolling. He's been massively successful for years and if there's anything he's doing in particular i wanna do the same.

Noobish question but does the update affect saved games? Will this tactic work in my old saved game where i was using Stormcaller?

I've played 25 matches with R. Sociedad in La Liga and can say that Battlemaster V2 is freaking awesome!

We are fighting for the title with Barca, R. Madrid and Athletico and that's above any expectations :)

sxcws3w32.png

Anyone using Battlemaster with Liverpool with success? If so let me know how you line up. Seem to be drawing a lot.

How are you guys getting such consistent results? Do you use shouts in game? Also do you set opposition instructions? Im literally carbon copying teams in the thread and nothing is working?!

Dont work with Queen's Park(4 division)

Hi

I like playing in lower leagues too :)

At the moment I'm managing Barnet in Vanarama National League

Battlemaster V2 has been working great for me so far, I'm at the top after 28 matches played in the league and no doubts I'll get get a promotion

Maybe you pick wrong players for the tactic or something like that?

xwx2w22.png

Last edited:
playing with Hobro I.K. bottom team in the danish superliga.
were placed 10th of 14, then started using battlemaster v2, 5 games later now, 4 wins, 1 draw. scored 14 conceded 3.

Striker is scoring, ML and MR doing amazing jobs. i guess this is the best tactic i tried so far in fm19.

Only two players are out of role

Yeah they are scarce players, but even when i win, I dont get convinced

Playing Battlemaster V2 with Schalke, very decent team but I'm not getting any results and zero consistency.
Conceding way to many goals, attack only scores on set pieces.

Anyone else dealing with this?

I'm Newcastle, the 1st season ;)

just humiliated Man City and Arsenal :P

Battlemaster v2

nc01.png

nc02.png

Last edited:
Carried on using Stormcaller after the patch in my save with Salford. Had been well clear in the league and went on to win it easily. Trained Battlemaster for the new season. A few decent results but wildly inconsistent. Binned a 5-2 lead. Will keep it as an option but I've switched back to Stormcaller.

I’ve got to tell you that the Battlemaster V2 is the best thing right now in FM19.

I started a new season with Fulham and it’s unbelievable, going to catch the league title in the first season. Only Liverpool is hunting me. I will post some screenshots tomorrow.

The throw ins are deadly, my god I love it. Great work TFF!

I’ve got to tell you that the Battlemaster V2 is the best thing right now in FM19.

I started a new season with Fulham and it’s unbelievable, going to catch the league title in the first season. Only Liverpool is hunting me. I will post some screenshots tomorrow.

The throw ins are deadly, my god I love it. Great work TFF!

Pal, I wish you good luck in your journey with Fulham because I find that EPL is a very difficult league to play and, especially, when manage a small club and usually it takes quite a lot seasons to play in order to build a decent team and win some trophies

Wanted to try this tactic out but haven’t got the players could it work with the players I have I’m blackburn in season 2 I won league in 1st season

With good teams it works
With bad team it doesent work
Is simple

Back