FM19 Tactics by TFF

My experience

Decent tactic, i have loads of chances and rarely loose, but i only keep winning 1 - 0 etc.
I have a fairly decent squad to, should be working great imo

Decent tactic, i have loads of chances and rarely loose, but i only keep winning 1 - 0 etc.
I have a fairly decent squad to, should be working great imo

Dude :)

In your screenshot I see that this tactic gave your team about 50 shots vs 1 shot for the opposition and your team had about 65% possesion and as I understand you blame the tactic for scoring only 1 goal? Maybe it would be appropriate to blame your players or your luck or SI for this? :)

Also, I see that Mo. Salah missed a penalty in that match... and of course, it's also the tactic's fault? :)

Last edited:
Dude :)

In your screenshot I see that this tactic gave your team about 50 shots vs 1 shot for the opposition and your team had about 65% possesion and as I understand you blame the tactic for scoring only 1 goal? Maybe it would be appropriate to blame your players and your luck for this? :)

Also, I see that Mo. Salah missed a penalty in that match... and of course, it's also the tactic's fault? :)

If you read what i wrote "loads of chances and rarely loose, but i only keep winning 1 - 0 etc." The point was that i have 20-40 changes each game and i rarely win with more than 1 goal. The tactic seems a little ineffective, chances vs goals.

I doubt the players have bad luck each game?

I play with a small club and i qualified for the CL. If i play againsy City, Real do i have to change something on the tactic ?

guys can you tell me how your shadow striker and advanced forward performs in total? before the patch and after i still find these two positions are underperforming :/ in my lil test with bayern lewandowski in 8 games had 5 asists and 2 goals... not that kind of thing what you expect from your world class striker :)))) and i made other bigger test, so after 25 games in spurs kane and ericksen got 6.4 avg ratings...

If you read what i wrote "loads of chances and rarely loose, but i only keep winning 1 - 0 etc." The point was that i have 20-40 changes each game and i rarely win with more than 1 goal. The tactic seems a little ineffective, chances vs goals.

I doubt the players have bad luck each game?

Ok... here are few of my observations

As I can see at the right flank you've got O. Dembele... here are his attributes:

Composure: 10

Concentration : 9

Dicisions: 11

The attributes above are very important when it comes to scoring goals but as you can see Dembele's got these attributes at very low level and it means that O. Dembele misses a lot fo his scoring chances every match :)

As I can see at the left flank you've got Jadon Sancho... here are some of his attributes:

Concentration: 8

Finishing: 12

Long Shots: 11

Decisions: 12

The attributes above are very important when it comes to scoring goals but as you can see Jadon Sancho's got these attributes at very low level and it means that O. Dembele misses a lot fo his scoring chances every match :)

The above might answer some of your questions ;)

Last edited:
hello everyone the tac-tic looks very good exusez my english I'm french I would like to know if you change something during the match thank you

anyone know who the specific player its distributed to and also who takes set pieces?? now going to try with WHU

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Some nasty defensive issues have been fixed

Battlemaster-V3.png

@TFF are their any positions which are very important for the tactic?

Hey mate,

I'd say STC/AMC/ML/MR are the most important positions in the tactic

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V3

Some nasty defensive issues have been fixed

Battlemaster-V3.png

Last edited:
Hey tff, are the individual training should the same? after you update the tactic

Hey, can one of you send me the Stormcaller tactic? I've been use Battlemaster but I haven't been getting good results as I used to. Maybe my players are not good enough for the tactical change.

Problem is that I deleted Stormcaller when I downloaded Battlemaster and now I can't find it anywhere to download.

I also need the filters.

Thanks.​

I've started a new save with Southampton to try the new version

Here are my first 3 matches in the league :)

v3ns001.png

v3ns002.png

v3ns004.png

v3ns003.png

Can all 5 midfielders still take corner kicks? because in the OP it says mcl,mcr etc. but that's outdated because this new tactic uses dm and mc.

Battlemaster V3

The 1st half of the season with Southampton, predicted 10th

I must add that I used Instant Result for some matches...

nvsh001.png

nvsh002.png

nvsh003.png

Back