FM19 Tactics by TFF

I`m a big fan of TFF`s tactics, but with this one i don`t know, really don`t know.
Started a new Newcastle save, but it`s a disaster!
Maybe it`s me, but i don`t see this tactic being better than Stormcaller!

View attachment 26975

I`m a big fan of TFF`s tactics, but with this one i don`t know, really don`t know.
Started a new Newcastle save, but it`s a disaster!
Maybe it`s me, but i don`t see this tactic being better than Stormcaller!

View attachment 1189749

Mate, if you want to see why Battlemaster is better than Stromcaller and if you want to use for that purpose Newcastle club then I suggest you playing 5 times the 1st season with Battlemaster and then 5 times the 1st season with Stromcaller then you gather and compare the data. :)

In general, I find that it requires playing about 500 matches to get an accurate representation about tactic efficiency.

Last edited:
Tactics looks very very good in term of results, but i don't like the way of my team plays. Striker never scores.

Mate, if you want to see why Battlemaster is better than Stromcaller and if you want to use for that purpose Newcastle club then I suggest you playing 5 times the 1st season with Battlemaster and then 5 times the 1st season with Stromcaller then you gather and compare the data. :)

In general, I find that it requires playing about 500 matches to get an accurate representation about tactic efficiency.

I`m not saying it`s a bad tactic mate, i`m just saying "for me" stormcaller on patch 19.1.5 gave me better result than battlemaster on patch 19.2!
Maybe if i start a new save with a different team i`ll have monster results, who knows, but now, didn`t work for me with Newcastle!
I`ll give it a try again with other team and i`ll compare the results.

I`m not saying it`s a bad tactic mate, i`m just saying "for me" stormcaller on patch 19.1.5 gave me better result than battlemaster on patch 19.2!

Mate, few years ago with "Short Corner Exploit" or "5-2-3-0 exploit" or "5-2-3 exploit" you might even win EPL with Newcastle in your first season :) but all that is history already and now we are at 19.2 patch which is a different story and I'd say 19.2 patch is a very rough environment and the overarching level which a good tactic can offer you is lower than you might had in the past

Last edited:
Please try my tweaked version of stormcaller, i won everything in first season with Inter Milan and i think its even stronger this season.

This is probably going to sound very silly but how do I import a tactic on here into the game? I’ve done it the same way for years on all other fm’s but this year I can’t seem to load a tactic onto my game, I always extract them to tactics folder etc but when I try to find them through the tactic section in the game I can’t get to any that I’ve saved on file.

please help

The Feeling is back, Battlemaster V3 seems to have the control that stormcaller had. Only a handful of games so far but i can tell already.
A couple of questions. The reason for the left iw being att and right sup and will it make a huge difference if i drop left side to sup with same instructions.
OI's does anyone use them/*** man or none. I am now convinced that no matter what tactic i use striker(s) will rate **** and score average amounts.
Thxs TFF.

The Feeling is back, Battlemaster V3 seems to have the control that stormcaller had. Only a handful of games so far but i can tell already.

I agree with you

V3 is a meaningful step forward

I've just finished my 1st season with Southampton and the result is clearly above the expectations :)

msf01.png

msf02.png

msf03.png

msf04.png

sm1.png

sm2.png

sm003.png

Last edited:
V3 feels like cheating with Man City :)

I've played 5 matches and got 5 wins, scored 16 goals and conceded 0...

mc001.png

mc002.png

mc003.png

mc004.png

mc005.png

mc006.png

This is probably going to sound very silly but how do I import a tactic on here into the game? I’ve done it the same way for years on all other fm’s but this year I can’t seem to load a tactic onto my game, I always extract them to tactics folder etc but when I try to find them through the tactic section in the game I can’t get to any that I’ve saved on file.

please help
Lets take the TFF's screenshot, you gotta simply press the + button near the 1 (F19) TFF - BATTLEMAS.. section near the familiarity and intensity.
Battlemaster-V3.png

I agree with you

V3 is a meaningful step forward

I've just finished my 1st season with Southampton and the result is clearly above the expectations :)

msf01.png

msf02.png

msf03.png

msf04.png

sm1.png

sm2.png

sm003.png

Mate, can you show me full season stats of striker and shadow striker please? :)

Mate, can you show me full season stats of striker and shadow striker please? :)

I had Stuart Armstrong and Manolo Gabbiadini at AMC and STC positions and as you understand these guys are far from the best options for these positions :)

They did well... here are their stats at the end of the season

veevve.png

Gabbiadini had a good season :) its alright im just curious the tactic wise.i think SS to push in second AF position will make strikers score more :)

Gabbiadini had a good season :) its alright im just curious the tactic wise.i think SS to push in second AF position will make strikers score more :)

In my Man City save I've got Sergio Aguero as the striker

At the moment in all competitions he's made 10 appearances and scored 13 goals, his average rating is 7.75 :)

sas.png

Hi

Is there an updated time wasting tactic anywhere? or the old one should work just fine?

Thanks

Lets take the TFF's screenshot, you gotta simply press the + button near the 1 (F19) TFF - BATTLEMAS.. section near the familiarity and intensity.
Battlemaster-V3.png
[/QUOTE

]Yeah I get that part, my question is about when I click the link to either save or open file to pc I then extract it from downloads into sports interactive folder, fm19, tactics then extract into that folder, I then should be able to go into the game and click the + sign to import or load up tac but theirs nothing there so I’m having to create new tac and copy from picture but then I don’t get all the oi, set piece set up training etc....I don’t know why I’m having this issue with fm19 as this is the same way I’ve always done it and had no problems with previous fm’s

Back