FM19 Tactics by TFF

Is anyone experiencing problems with this? I simply cannot win at home. I’m so good away from home but at home we get battered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t quite understand why the striker receives the ball from corners surely it should be a cen mid or winger ??

First season with Valencia using Conqueror v4,won everything,amazing.The only downfall is how the tactic will do without "infamous" bug,tbh quite a lot of goals been scored that way,but overall very good job TFF,well done.Now I'm trying this tactic with Sevilla,because Shield Wall wasn't promising at all,gave up save half a season,being 5 or 6th in a league with mediocre results.Conqueror looks more promising already (top of the table)-once I finish full season I'll update it here.View attachment 19031View attachment 19030View attachment 19029View attachment 19028View attachment 19026View attachment 19025View attachment 19024View attachment 19023

wow undefeated can you post your line up,set pieces and any other info please
Well, in the league undefeated...lost to Bayern on away goals in Champions League. Won both French cups though. Set pieces are whatever is already there, I didn't change them. Database is pr0's after transfer window data update. Weaker squad than original because I wanted to get under FFP to start season and I gave myself transfer 'rules' (only sign U21 players on transfer list, on frees or from Ligue 2) so I wouldn't buy the same few players everyone does. Lots of squad rotation too as I try to develop the younger players. Nothing special for lineup...maybe I guess I played Golovin at AML not MC but it's otherwise pretty straightforward lol

View attachment 18944View attachment 18943View attachment 18942

TFF - Time Wasting Tactic is an excellent tactic for keeping the score, missed 5 goals and those from the standards switched to it in 50 or even more matches when it was necessary to keep the score. thanks

I know these tactics use inverted wing backs does the right back need to be left footed and vice versa ??

I know these tactics use inverted wing backs does the right back need to be left footed and vice versa ??

In short: no, they don't. In possession most of the time they act like your DLP. So they do cut inside to stay more narrow, building a line with your DLP. But they are not supposed to do the runs with ball like an inverted winger. In my opinion it is better to have left foot on left side and vice versa. It helps your team to keep the ball.

Just downloaded the 03/04 custom database doing the rounds, which uses the 1.0 version of the FM19 database. I'm assuming these tactics will not be effective given it is an older version of the database? Or not? I have various versions of Ashbringer back from the earlier days of the game. Would those be more effective?

Just downloaded the 03/04 custom database doing the rounds, which uses the 1.0 version of the FM19 database. I'm assuming these tactics will not be effective given it is an older version of the database? Or not? I have various versions of Ashbringer back from the earlier days of the game. Would those be more effective?

The database itself has no influence on the match engine. As long as you have the current patch version of the game, you are fine.

Anyone that recommend a amc for the punisher tactic Im Middlesbrough in the 2nd season I got promotion and I’ve got around £20 mill to spend

Does anyone concede a ridiculous amount of goals from your own corners?

Literally no defender in site!

Even just had 1 in 90th min when 1-0 up :-(

Az Alkmaar season 2019-2020, won Eredivisie and Champions League.
Shield V2 - without corner and throw in expoits
Jong Az who was promoted due to a bug finished 2nd with few loans and some local youngsters
In tough games i've turned mentality to cautious / defensive, on each screen i've written the one used.
Very good job TFF

View attachment 18722

View attachment 18721

View attachment 18720

View attachment 18719

View attachment 18718

View attachment 18717

View attachment 18716

View attachment 18715

View attachment 18714

Back