FM19 Tactics by TFF

Huddersfield, the 1st season

Berserk V3 + Punisher V3

f8i4AqJ.png

Do you continue to switch tactics ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TFF Conqueror v4

I have today played Juventus Season two.

It works fine.

Both DL RL are sick i played this game
with reserves 1.5 stars.

Also my other center defenter only have 1.5 stars

Away game agaist Barselona......uh huh huh. :P

Last edited:
Güncellenen taktikleri hangi sürümde oynuyorsunuz ? Ben 2.3 versiyonunda PUNISHER-2 ile inanılmaz sonuçlar almaya devam ediyorum.

I mostly use Shield Wall v3 With Chaves (Portuguese League), and i'm having good results with it. General training AM handles it, i take care of individual training. Against top sides i tend to drop mentality to cautious around 60+ min in a match even if i'm not winning , already won games vs top teams only with cautious mentality. On home games i don't touch on tactic mentality.
I've tried something like this and works even for me.
I've played 2 away matches of group stage with cautious mentality (shield v. 2) since the beginning and got 2 wins(no corner or throw in exploits)
Roma-Az 0-3
Hoffenhaim-Az 0-1

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
What individual training do we use for dm in shield wall and do we still train wingers as inverted wingers? i had tweaked battlemaster v5 to mirror shield walls formation. It has been working great until now, all of a sudden i have conceded 13 goals in 7 games with only 1 win. Before that i had only conceded 7 goals in 21 matches with only 1 loss. Time to change, my only concerns are i don't like using attacking mentality so i will switch to balanced and see if it works & my wide players are all inverted wingers with cut inside ppm's.

Last edited:
Is anybody using these tactics in the current beta? And if so, how are your results and impressions?

Hello TFF, thanks again for all your hard work and producing successful tactics year after year. I'm currently playing an online save with a few friends who are giving me alot of stick, saying all my goals are from throws. Which isn't the case but its 1 a game atleast lol my question is this, is there was of turning them off? as i saved the tactic, changed set pieces to default but still in game the throw in goals keep happening,

Thanks again

is there was of turning them off? as i saved the tactic, changed set pieces to default but still in game the throw in goals keep happening

just set the delivery method of your throw-ins to "Short" and the problem is solved

FC Girona: Half a season

SHIELD WALL V3

I've started a new save with FC Girona (predicted to end up 17th in La Liga), and I'm rocking it.
Won vs Real and Barca Away :)

Home - original shield wall v3
Away - shield wall v3 with the mentality set to "cautious"

View attachment 19324

View attachment 19323

Sassuolo wanted and achived Seria A title in first season

Tree games before end I have done it!
View attachment 19298
View attachment 119
View attachment 19296
First task completed!Next season we will try to win champions league too!Too many injuries during season,but we have done it!Hope so board will gave me some money to sign some players for next year,I have some good player loaned and they should come into first team next year,I am wondering how many goals will score Kevin Prince Boateng,he will return from Barcelona!Shield wall rules!!!

With so many tactics to choose from, is there any that suits CL-teams, mid table teams or low league teams better? Or do you need to just play them all and see whats works the best?

Back