FM19 Tactics by TFF

Any of you configuring the training regime for the youth, so that they'll fit better in when promoted to the 1st team.
Trying to have a transferless save

I guess this tactic wont work with 19.3 (out today)
Throw in exploit is fixed.

I guess this tactic wont work with 19.3 (out today)
Throw in exploit is fixed.

Exactly. I was about to start year 2046 season in my current save. Both throw in and corner set pieces don't work anymore. The tactic doesn't deliver any goals. Seems to be still good defensively though (I was using Shield Wall).

Still works great for me on the new patch using Conqueror v4, goals coming from everywhere. Maybe not as much as before, but I concede less.

19.3.0 versions for all tactics have been added to the OP

The only change so far is a new throw-in setup

TFF seems to have updated for 19.3 already.

Still using Battlemaster version 5, but will have to switch to one these if it's stopped working.

Last edited:

19.3.0 versions for all tactics have been added to the OP

The only change so far is a new throw-in setup

hello TFF, I wanted to ask if with the release of the new patch you can use the new tactics with a save of the previous patch or you have to start a new game ... thanks!

hello TFF, I wanted to ask if with the release of the new patch you can use the new tactics with a save of the previous patch or you have to start a new game ... thanks!

Hey,

If you updated FM to 19.3 then the new ME will be used in all your saves even they were created under the previous patch.

its 19.3 just hit the full game first? because my FMT is still 19.2.3 after i updated it?

I suppose I better cancel the weekend and work out new corner and throw in exploits then eh haha

SASSUOLO WANT TO WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IN 2 SEASON

NOT BAD START AFTER UPDATE,USING NEW SHIELD WALL 19.3

View attachment 18220 FIRST GAME...

View attachment 18219 CURRENTLY GOING BEFORE UPDATE,YOU ARE WANDER MAKER TFF!!!
HOPE SO WE WILL ENYOJ LITLLE MORE ON NEW PATCH BECAUSE OLDEST WAS A ****,EVERY FREE KICK 90%ITS GOAL,AND STRIKERS STRUGLING,goalkeepers couldnt save a shot from outside AND MUCH MORE...I just watched my first game on new patch and its look like that are fixed a lot of things!cheers

Back