FM19 Tactics by TFF

How is conqueror on 19.3? on 19.2 i was shooting 35 times per match but almost no goals from normal play, 90% of my goals was by throw in exploit so i dont think will work now with the exploit fixed

Updated Battlemaster v 5 with the new throw ins, working really well.

Just started a rangers save on the update I’m using punisher but my striker has not scored in a competitive game as of yet any thoughts people

Just started a rangers save on the update I’m using punisher but my striker has not scored in a competitive game as of yet any thoughts people

In my experience in most of TFF's tactics the striker doesn't usually shine.

Does this tactic ( shield wall ) still using throws in or corners cheat ? or goals comes from open play?

New savegame, starting with a german club in league 4. Media Prediction 10 out of 16. Didn't sign any players. AM did everything, even the line-up. Instant results.

Shield Wall 1.0 (19.3)
View attachment 18170

In my experience in most of TFF's tactics the striker doesn't usually shine.

my two strikers have played 35 games each and have scored 37 and 20 goals. im lazio with fiete arp on 20 and dolberg on 37

Last edited:
my two strikers have played 35 games each and have scored 37 and 20 goals. im lazio with fiete arp on 20 and dolberg on 37
I’m using punisher and rotating between Morelos and Defoe I was expecting more from them if I’m honest

Hi TFF.

Do you have any guidelines on which tac tic to use for which team depending on media prediction or anything like that?

Regards,
Kane

hello TFF, I wanted to ask you if in the first post you could add the favorite moves to set according to the role, thanks!

The 4141 is working well in 19.3.

Long shots for the way!!!

Btw, the set pieces are not updated

The strength order of the tactics on 19.3 still the same TTF?

Conquerer 1 seems to still be effective for me.

View attachment 18117

Last edited:
Back