FM19 Tactics by TFF

dude

in the tactics I can change the mentality, or would that affect the performance of the game?:D

Hey guys!

Here's a new "Long Throw-in Exploit" for 19.3.0 Patch.

[video=youtube_share;KmEiv0AQQAA]http://youtu.be/KmEiv0AQQAA[/video]

This time I don't want routinely share it ;) and I want make a small contest.

I've put this throw-ins setup into a .rar archive which is password protected, you can download it here --> TFF 19-3 Long Throw-ins Exploit

I promise to share the password from the archive once anyone else figure out how to make such throw-in setup

Let's have some fun! ;)

The strength order of the tactics on 19.3 still the same TTF?

Hey mate

I'll add ranks for the tactics to the OP a bit latter

Last edited:
Lol sorry i misread your op,thought we had to guess the password,relativley new to the game,set pieces for me are complicated as ****.

19.3.0 versions for all tactics have been added to the OP

The only change so far is a new throw-in setup

Hey TFF thanks for new versions tactics. Is CONQUEROR V1 still better than others for 19.3? Which one should be my first tactic?
and other question is that : (FM19) TFF - Time Wasting Tactic( BATTLEMASTER ) still working?

Last edited:
Hey TFF thanks for new versions tactics. Is CONQUEROR V1 still better than others for 19.3? Which one should be my first tactic?

Hey,

I find that Conqueror + Shield Wall is the best combo to play FM19

Conqueror is the best attacking approach

Shield Wall is the best defensive approach

and other question is that : (FM19) TFF - Time Wasting Tactic( BATTLEMASTER ) still working?

I'd say it's ok but it can be further improved, especially, the attacking throw-ins and some other set pieces, I haven't done revision of that tactic for quite long time already and soon I'm going to update it.

Hey guys!

I've put this throw-ins setup into a .rar archive which is password protected, you can download it here --> TFF 19-3 Long Throw-ins Exploit

I promise to share the password from the archive once anyone else figure out how to make such throw-in setup

Let's have some fun! ;)

Hey mate

I'll add ranks for the tactics to the OP a bit latter

Am I close to the solution? View attachment 18067
Let me know what's wrong!

Hey,

I'd say it's ok but it can be further improved, especially, the attacking throw-ins and some other set pieces, I haven't done revision of that tactic for quite long time already and soon I'm going to update it.

So you'd say Conqueror attacks better than Berserk? Do you also take into consideration the fact that it's quite hard to find players that are natural or accomplished to play MR/ML?

have always used tff tactics to great success,i still play fm18 but is it time now i moved to fm19 following the 19.3 patch?appreciate any feedback

Am I close to the solution?
Let me know what's wrong!

Hey,

You're close ;) but not enough... that won't work.

So you'd say Conqueror attacks better than Berserk?

Yes.

Do you also take into consideration the fact that it's quite hard to find players that are natural or accomplished to play MR/ML?

Yup, players that have "Natural/Accomplished" rating for ML/MR positions are rare but there are a lot of suitable players in the game that have "some" rating for ML/MR positions and usually it doesn't take long to improve their rating for ML/MR positions at least to "Accomplished" rating and I find that having "Accomplished" rating for ML/MR positions is good enough.

if you'd ask me then I'd also prefer not to bother with ML/MR positions and use AML/AMR positions but the ME of FM works such way that ML/MR positions are more efficient than AML/AMR positions

have always used tff tactics to great success,i still play fm18 but is it time now i moved to fm19 following the 19.3 patch?appreciate any feedback

Hey mate,

There's a demo version available for FM19 so you can just try it and make your own opinion about FM19

Last edited:
Hey,

So we should use Shield Wall instead of Time Wasting Tactic( BATTLEMASTER ) If we want protect score or we want time wasting. isn't it?

With the throw ins now being set to long, would you say that full backs require long throws +15 (relative to your league) or possess long flat throw? or are they just a nice bonus to have? Would that add anything to the throw ins?

Also, in regards to corners? Is there any reason why the ST is the one who comes short and not the winger on the side of the corner? Would it not be better to have the striker in the box for the corner?

So we should use Shield Wall instead of Time Wasting Tactic( BATTLEMASTER ) If we want protect score or we want time wasting. isn't it?

Time Wasting Tactic( BATTLEMASTER ) was designed to produce an extreme time wasting and when you need such extreme time wasting for the last 15-25 of the match then Wasting Tactic( BATTLEMASTER ) would work better than Shield Wall but as I said soon I'm going to make few for Wasting Tactic( BATTLEMASTER ) because it's been awhile since my last of that tactic.

With the throw ins now being set to long, would you say that full backs require long throws +15 (relative to your league) or possess long flat throw? or are they just a nice bonus to have? Would that add anything to the throw ins?

I suggest not bothering with that it won't make any significant difference

Also, in regards to corners? Is there any reason why the ST is the one who comes short and not the winger on the side of the corner?

Yes, there are some reasons for that

Hey guys!

Let's have some fun! ;)

I have 3 guess

View attachment 18061

View attachment 18060

View attachment 18059

Someone figure out this throw in contest ASAP.. tnks :) :) :) I hate patch updates... lol

Back