FM19 Tactics by TFF

Heeelllll yeeaahhhh... finally my fav 433 setup is back ! :wub:
Thank you TFF! (A)

Sorry to bother you,but is Reaver more of an attacking tactic or a more defensive approach ? I would try it for myself but im at work right now so i'm eager to know,cause this is one of my favourite tactics...
Also,do you know if the wingers score lots of goals? Thank u again and always.

Sorry to bother you,but is Reaver more of an attacking tactic or a more defensive approach ?

Hey mate,

Yes, Reaver is a defensive tactic

Also,do you know if the wingers score lots of goals? Thank u again and always.

The goals are shared across many positions but the striker scores the most and the wingers come after him

So what is now the best of defensive tactics? Is Reaver better than the other ones?

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of DR/DL/DCL/DC/DCR/DM positions

- changes the duty/role/PIs of STC position in Avenger, Shield Wall and Reaver tactics

Hey tff, mate, conqueror v5 is still your best tactic mate? thanks for everything

I'm trying the new Reaver and Punisher tactics and must say they are amazing! :)

Incredible work, TFF!

I'm trying the new Reaver and Punisher tactics and must say they are amazing! :)

Incredible work, TFF!

You should try the updated Berserk

I've just tired it and it's simply unstoppable :)

TFF did superb work with the update

Wich tactic to choose??

Hi TFF,

First of all...thx for al your tactis en work...those are great.
I have load 3 tactics:
- Conqueror v4
- Avenger V5
- Wasting Tactic v1

Wich tactic i have to use in wich match?
Now i used only Conqueror, 10 matches played, 9 wins en only 1 draw.
Do i have to switch from tactic from conqueror to avenger in difficult matches??
Or always on away matches??
Pls help me with this pls....

Thx in advance en again, thx for your work!!
Grtz from Belgium

I have tried a lot off tactics from forum but neither one gives results like yours,i have finished a season 2 with sassuolo 107 points,I broke every record in serie A,lookinh forward to try this new tactic Reaver,its my favorite aproach,thanks for incredible job TFF you are keeping this game so interesting with your updates!

I have tried a lot off tactics from forum but neither one gives results like yours,i have finished a season 2 with sassuolo 107 points,I broke every record in serie A,lookinh forward to try this new tactic Reaver,its my favorite aproach,thanks for incredible job TFF you are keeping this game so interesting with your updates!

wich tactic you have used on Sassuolo?

Hi TFF,
I have load 3 tactics:
- Conqueror v4
- Avenger V5
- Wasting Tactic v1

Hey,

The latest version of Conqueror tactic is V5 and and I suggest using the latest version because it contains a decent amount of improvements

Wich tactic i have to use in wich match?

Choosing what tactic to use isn't complicated at all… just follow a common sense

Let's say you played home and you won the 1st leg of playoff round by 2 goals advantage against a dangerous opponent so it makes sense don't risk during the away 2nd leg and use Avenger tactic.

Other example, lets say you are up by 2 goals after the 1st half and you don't want to risk so it makes sense to use Avenger in the 2nd half

Or let's say you are losing by 2 goals after the 1st half or after the 1st leg of playoff so you have nothing to lose and it make sense start with Conqueror

As you can see there's nothing complicated… just follow a common sense

BUMP

THE 19.3 TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

THE 19.2 TACTICS HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

Please notice that this update includes "a new GK distribution method" which significantly adds to the efficiency boots but some TIs can harm the new GK distribution method and prevent it from working properly so be careful when you tweak the tactics.

Distribution To Position:

Distribution.png

Another significant change is a duty change from "Attack" to "Support" ML/MR positions in tactics where such positions exist.

support-duty.png

There are few other TIs and PIs changes for some positions.

A NEW TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

"REAVER"

19-3-Reaver-V2.png

ALL TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the passing settings of DR/DL/DCL/DC/DCR/DM positions

- changes the duty/role/PIs of STC position in Avenger, Shield Wall and Reaver tactics

Last edited:
Heeelllll yeeaahhhh... finally my fav 433 setup is back ! :wub:
Thank you TFF! (A)

yes yes yes cant wait to test it my self love 4123!
i thinking of combo punisher- home, reaver away, avenger for very hard away games.

great job TFF for posting all that formation instead only the best performing one.

Thank You

Last edited:
Hey TFF,

The updated tactics play very beautiful football :)

I enjoy watching matches!

Thank you!

Back