Hey tff, mate, left foot on the right and left on the right?

I made a mirror version of Ashbringer V2 en it's working wonders for me. Reached the semi final of the Champions League with Ajax (will play against PSV!!). Easily won the League and will play the domestic cup final against Sparta.

Finding the Shadow Striker AMC in Ashbringer doesn't do much?

Barely gets over a 6.0, no goals, no assists.

Am playing as Sunderland in the championship which might explain it.

Tactic as a whole is doing reasonably well however!

Finding the Shadow Striker AMC in Ashbringer doesn't do much?

Barely gets over a 6.0, no goals, no assists.

Am playing as Sunderland in the championship which might explain it.

Tactic as a whole is doing reasonably well however!
Yap, you're not alone bro.

I made a mirror version of Ashbringer V2 en it's working wonders for me. Reached the semi final of the Champions League with Ajax (will play against PSV!!). Easily won the League and will play the domestic cup final against Sparta.

Can you share the mirrored tactic please?

View attachment 34214Can you create a tactic with this formation

I changed your demolisher to 4-2-1-3 and it works better than 3 amc tactic.

But i am sure my tactic needs some rework with your tactic knowlegde :D . Maybe if you want i can share this tactic with you and you can check it? Maybe it can be better than 3 amc tactic with your help
(A)
View attachment 34213

Last edited:
What's people using for training?

Also, are people using FM18 player training settings?

*** THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V4 ***

Guys, I've updated the tactcs to V4 (tweaked the D-Line)

*** THE TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO V4 ***

Guys, I've updated the tactcs to V4 (tweaked the D-Line)

enjoying the tactics, when a new tactic is uploaded, would it be possible to share whats changed liked you have done in this one! thanks for the work you've put in!

Training ?

Hey TFF
Keep up the good work ! Great tactics as always.

Do you have any recommendation for an effective training ? Very different this year than what we were used to in FM18...

Thanks

Hey TFF
Keep up the good work ! Great tactics as always.

Do you have any recommendation for an effective training ? Very different this year than what we were used to in FM18...

Thanks

Hey mate,

I haven't dig deep into the new training yet so my knowledge about it is limited to what everyone can find out about it from guides and tutorials which are available on the official site and in the game.

At the moment the new training looks complicated and boring to me so I want to sink into to it at same point later ;) and at current moment I leave the training to my assistant manager.