FM20.2SICILIAN442

FM20.2 Sicilian 442 v1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 52K
Top description
Knap is tactical genius, but also a very practical guy, so he never writes a lot. He is all about creating and testing.
SO, let me help.
Tactic is the best in the tactic test, but be sure to follow the description below so you can boost your wins!
1-Dont' t put you keeper in the striker position, as he will be confused.
2-Don't put your striker as a left back, as he will not perform well.
3-Be sure to always field 11 players.
4-If a opposition players gets a light injury, man mark him with the hardest tackler on your team, so he can finish him off
5-Always buy fresh oranges as vitamin C is really good for your players

Knap is tactical genius, but also a very practical guy, so he never writes a lot. He is all about creating and testing.
SO, let me help.
Tactic is the best in the tactic test, but be sure to follow the description below so you can boost your wins!
4-If a opposition players gets a light injury, man mark him with the hardest tackler on your team, so he can finish him off
That 4th point ??

SO, let me help.
Funny. But can there really be one rule for everyone but one guy because the tactic does well on your testing. If he doesn’t have a description, why should everyone else?

SO, let me help.

Will jaffa cakes do?

How you finding the tactic Dijafftino? ;)
I have been waiting for some time for FM Touch to update to 20.2.1. It updated wednesday, so only now I will start a proper save! And yes, I will use this tactic.

So if i am correct, the winger actually does defending and release some through balls?

Been playing with tactic for a little bit now, was lucky enough when i loaded it into my team, tactical familiarity was almost full to start with so lucky me xD

My team is predicted 6th out of 22 teams, (Argentina First Division)
The tactic at home is just relentless, dominate every single game at home and pretty sure ive won all my games at home.

Away is another matter. I think ive played maybe 7 away games so far, won 2, draw 5 lost 1.
So its nto all that bad losing 1 game, but it seems its tough getting those points away from home :p

Will keep everyone updated.
But its defo a good tactic going forward this patch for sure.

Away is another matter. I think ive played maybe 7 away games so far, won 2, draw 5 lost 1.
So its nto all that bad losing 1 game, but it seems its tough getting those points away from home :p

Will keep everyone updated.
But its defo a good tactic going forward this patch for sure.

Same issues here away /neutral venue. Hardly winning any match. Almost always a draw.

There are two tactical genius in FM history. Knap and TTF. At this moment your tactic is better. Awesome work!

Last edited:
@Knap do you use inverted wingers or wingers in this version ?i took a quick look to overview section and search that player who plays in ML is inverted winger but the tactic is using wingers ? is there any difference ? by the way i clinched 8 times in a row Turkish super league with record points with Fenerbahce

Last edited:
There are two tactical genius in FM history. Knap and TTF. At this moment your tactic is better. Awesome work!

There were many more than two. The "history" of this game started with 2005 release and there were many great tacticians over the years, breaking the match engine with their tactics. People like Kimz (his tactic was the reason why they completely re-designed how arrows work on the match preparation screen), FuSS or Mr Hough. Mr U Rosler. ZeroSea. TATOX. And many others.

Sorry I'm probably overreacting I just got triggered a little. Respect everyone if you want to talk about "history".

Looks almost identical to one of Knaps FM18 tactics. I absolutely loved it. used it with salfordand managed 3 promotions within 3 years to get them to the championship.
BRILLIANT tactic. really looking forward to using it in FM20 with my new Salford save on twitch. Lets GO!

Love it, works very good. Only with Leicester I'm struggling to overachieve with this...

Champion League

Good tactics

MU 8.jpg

Champion League

Good tactics

View attachment 16076

If your strikers and the ML/MR has wrong footed? Meaning ML is right footed, MR is left footed? So the same for the 2 strikers?

I dont know why, i played with this tac, not scoring that much, and often lost games.....

ive had a pretty bad experience with this tactic, draw most games. Very weak to route one and i have 15 corners a game easy which is ridiculous especially that they dont work at all, the taker passes to the guy near by and the guy passes it right back but the taker gets flagged for offside so utterly pointless. Whats the key that will unlock this tactic? Pacey center backs? Wingers with exceptional crossing? Wingers playing on side opposite of their strong foot?
shittactic.png

Its common knowledge that simming a game and watching it playout causes different results, my u23 and u18 teams win 5-1 with all players getting +7.0 rating but it never happens on a game i watch. My conclusion is that this tactic is only so great when simming matches so thank u, next.